New (10-20-15) OTA Verizon Update

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If it is the update that ends in bog9, it is security updates and provides support for Samsung Pay. I downloaded and installed, then ran my stagefright detector app and it showed no vulnerabilities. It does not install the Samsung Pay App so you still have to wait for it to be available in the play store.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I got the update yesterday, but after downloading and installing, I got a message that states the update failed. However, the build number now reads bog9. When I try to check for updates, it says that my phone is up to date. Really strange, don't know how to fix it, or if it even needs to be fixed.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Just checked for a System Update and one popped up. Will post what I've gotten when it's done. Also updated the Samsung Push app as well. After all this, I will look in the Play Store for the S-Pay app.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got this from Samsung.....

Vishnuvardhan P: We expect the Samsung Pay app to be available for Verizon customers on Google Play Store on Wednesday, October 21st, in the afternoon. It can take up to 24 hours for the app to propagate to all Google Play Store servers.