$76 New VZW Samsung S6

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
So, I pretty much just got the greatest deal ever imo. Black Friday in store deal for Verizon customers, $200 off right away. Then they gave me an additional $300 off to turn in a smartphone, which was an original Moto droid someone previously gave me for free. Only catch was it had to be for a new line of service but this brings the price to $3.xx a month for the S6, obviously 32gb. I had already paid off my other device a month back so I was out of contract. Added a new line and am terminating my old one tmrw and going to pay the $76 off (24 months of $3.xx) after thirty days (earliest they'll allow) and be off contract again.

Yeah I have to get a new number but I figured it was worth it to get a $5XX.XX device for less than a hundred and not be on contract. It feels too good to be true, but I made sure I was thorough with my questions as I used to be a VZW rep.

Let me know what you guys think.

Posted via the Android Central App

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
Got this same deal today. You don't need to cancel that other line. Just wait 30 days for this new line, pay it off and cancel this line and switch this device over to your primary number that you want to keep.

Don't forget to jump in on that Samsung promo. 300 worth of gift package. You get a wireless charger, battery pack and a case or headphones. And there's another promo where you get 100 credit to use in the Samsung store.

I have 6 lines opened on my account grabbing up phones over the last month from crazy deals. The LG G4 was by far the best. They basically paid you to get a phone!

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
Actually if you go under your version account online, you can click on your old original line and click suspend. This will stop any charges on that line. Just suspend your old line, wait out 30 days on this new line, pay off the s6, cancel the new, unsuspend the old line and link the s6 to that. You'll then have the s6 with your original number and you'll bee 100% off contact still!

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply guys, I feel like I won a sweepstakes it was such a good deal lol. However, the impression i was given was that if I terminate this new number before 90 days then I'll instead be charged with the full retail price of the phone. Any validation on this? I guess I could suspend my new line for 90 days after switching sim cards right? Also, I've seen the $100 Samsung Pay promotion and was planning on doing so, do you mind sending me the link for the $300 one, it'd be greatly appreciated. Btw, hope you all have had a great holiday if you celebrated.

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Nevermind, I believe I've located it but thanks for the heads up. I'm going to end up making money on this deal, ridiculous.

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Ok I lied. It says the $300 bundle is only for those switching from an iphone? Which I did not. Is that the only deal such as that available?

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/giftsoftheseason/

This one. No iphone purchase. Just a qualifying purchase of a galaxy phone.

I think the 90 day thing is correct. Says that on my receipt from when I bought my note 5 and s6.... doesn't say it when I bought two LG GPS earlier this month so I'll pay those off and cancel.

But yeah, I'd suspend the first line for the 90 so you're only paying on one. Then pay off and cancel the new line and use your old number on this new phone then you should be set!