Lens kit - problems attaching telescopic lens

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. Today I received my S7 Edge Lens kit, the official one from Samsung. Wow! It's cool! But I am having a small issue with one of the lenses. The Telescopic lens is really hard to attach to the case. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. Take a look at these pictures.

Here is the Wide angle, it slides into place really easily. 0 effort.
20160520_151324.jpg

And here is the telescopic, with very little force it gets to here
20160520_151222.jpg

But with a lot of muscle, I can get it to here
20160520_151232.jpg

All of this with and without the case being attached to the phone. So it must be something with the actual case itself.

Does anyone else with the kit have the same situation I'm facing?

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
quality is good. I have a defective lens, sadly. The telescopic lens has a blurry area. It's going back to be exchanged for a new one.
gran angular.jpgSIN la lente.jpgCON la lente.jpg
Price was 130€, totally worth it. Only because I'm a shutter bug and I love digital photography. Quality is great and I like the case, but I prefer my UAG case because it feels more solid in the hand, but the case is actually very nice.

I hope my next lens is better. But either way I would probably keep it, but still, knowing that it's a small imperfection and it costs this much ... :)

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your lens being sent back. Please do keep this thread updated..
Sure, but I'm telling you... They rock! Look at these side by side. All images are tripod mounted and taken with the standard and then telescopic lens. This is going to make travelling a lot more fun :)
capture20160524225237313.jpgcapture20160524225206721.jpg

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
For anyone into photography, these lenses, along with the ability to shoot RAW files, really add to the functionality of the camera. Amazon US has them in stock.