08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 101102103104105 ...
tools
    Thanks I had to update my verizon app and it shows shipped , and now the link to the Web shows it shipped yesterday too...weird. Tracking number isn't found in the system tho but I think fedex is having problems. It's crazy how buggy all the systems are. ..thanks again for your input

Posted via the Android Central App
    The package was labeled and loaded on to a truck or something but FedEx hasn't received or scanned it yet. Most likely it will show up in a few hours when FedEx actually scans the package.
    03-09-2016 12:54 PM
    Helps if you wipe the cache after a huge installation or initial setup. Did you disable the bloatware as well?
    I haven't cleared the cache yet but I already disabled the bloatware.
    03-09-2016 12:56 PM
    This probably isn't the thread for a question like this - might be better to ask in the first impressions thread that has been started. This thread has been derailed enough times as it is...lol.
    HEY, I resemble that remark!!!! LMFAO!!!!
    03-09-2016 12:58 PM
    This phone is really light weight and feels super fragile.. but the screen is amazing
    03-09-2016 12:59 PM
    How long did it take other people here to get their tracking number to work? My phone shipped out and when I try to look at the tracking number it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. "
    UPS usually updates later around 5ish EST FedEx within a few hours.
    03-09-2016 12:59 PM
    so FedEx had this warning and my phone hasn't moved from Memphis yet

FedEx Express National Service Disruption
    Last updated: March 9, 2016
    FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
    Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.

I did fed ex chat, and my phone had moved several times. The website is not updating. I received my phone a couple of hours ago and the FedEx site still says it left Memphis yesterday afternoon.
    03-09-2016 01:00 PM

FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
    Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
    Did you get it shipped 2 day (ground)? Most likely you will not see anything until it hits the next stop. IIRC they scan it once in Memphis and it goes on a truck and doesn't get scanned again until the next stop. Unles it is going on joy rides like some people that said it scanned in like 3 time in Memphis...LOL
    03-09-2016 01:02 PM
    Mine made it to Tallahassee 14 hours ago with no update... I Completely Understand.
    I completely understand.... very sad though.

OK so here's My first official reply from my new phone! I generally love it. Still figuring a LOT out. But the screen on it is beautiful! I will sort it all out. Eventually lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Eventually... I completely understand.

Looks like you're a victim of the storm...

FYI for those who just got their phones and those still waiting, Spigen cases are back on sale on Amazon for $5 or less. See front page article for promo codes.

Posted via Android Central App
    I just picked up 3 cases! You have to spam the code a couple of times to get it to work but they all went through. Picked up a Tough Armor, Rugged Armor, and a Neo Hybrid Crystal for my S7 Edge. All $5 a pop. Thanks AC!
    03-09-2016 01:02 PM
    HEY, I resemble that remark!!!! LMFAO!!!!
    We all know that Kim Jong is the one responsible for all the chaos in the thread!
    03-09-2016 01:03 PM
    FYI for those who just got their phones and those still waiting, Spigen cases are back on sale on Amazon for $5 or less. See front page article for promo codes.

Like ZMc1834 has mentioned, Spigen cases are on sale! I just bought 3 different ones so I can confirm it works. Hurry up people! You just have to make sure it's sold by Spigen and fulfilled by Amazon.

Spigen is offering its Galaxy S7 and S7 edge cases for $5 at Amazon! | Android Central

Spigen cases on sale for $5 each!
    cbugzeee likes this.
    03-09-2016 01:04 PM
    So I called FedEx customer service and they transferred me to my local DC and she told me I'll have my phone within the hour. Also, she said the tracking system is down. I'm not sure if it's systemwide or just here in Minnesota. So there's that.
    KimJongOMG and paulphilly like this.
    03-09-2016 01:04 PM
    We all know that Kim Jong is the one responsible for all the chaos in the thread!
    I dish out good information.... once in awhile.

And I cause chaos ONLY in this thread? I'm in the news dammit!
    03-09-2016 01:05 PM
    So I called FedEx customer service and they transferred me to my local DC and she told me I'll have my phone within the hour. Also, she said the tracking system is down. I'm not sure if it's systemwide or just here in Minnesota. So there's that.
    Thanks for letting me know! I've been sitting here spamming F5 on the FedEx site.

BTW did you get a case for your phone? In case you missed the post above yours.
    03-09-2016 01:07 PM
    Like ZMc1834 has mentioned, Spigen cases are on sale! I just bought 3 different ones so I can confirm it works. Hurry up people! You just have to make sure it's sold by Spigen and fulfilled by Amazon.

Spigen is offering its Galaxy S7 and S7 edge cases for $5 at Amazon! | Android Central

Spigen cases on sale for $5 each!
    You were able to buy 3? It wouldn't accept any more promo codes after I ordered the first one..........
    Also, this is my 800th post.
    My s7 edge in black was finally delivered! The package still says its at the sorting facilty but got a notification that a FedEx package is waiting for me
    KimJongOMG and Tj Holtgard like this.
    You were able to buy 3? It wouldn't accept any more promo codes after I ordered the first one..........
    Separate transaction. I placed 3 orders
    03-09-2016 01:08 PM
    Also, this is my 800th post.
    784 on AC direct. It's the direct AC ones that count silly goose.
    03-09-2016 01:08 PM
    So how many got the silver vs black. I got the silver but hearing it's very reflective. Anyone have it already?
    03-09-2016 01:09 PM
    My s7 edge in black was finally delivered! The package still says its at the sorting facilty but got a notification that a FedEx package is waiting for me
    So go get it silly! What are you still doing here?
    03-09-2016 01:09 PM
    So how many got the silver vs black. I got the silver but hearing it's very reflective. Anyone have it already?
    It's more shiny than reflective. It refracts the light so it makes a terrible mirror, but you can see that sucker shining from a long ways away.
    03-09-2016 01:10 PM
    784 on AC direct. It's the direct AC ones that count silly goose.
    I'm a silly goose.
    03-09-2016 01:11 PM
    I'm a silly goose.
    I say we make an egg nuke in that case.
    03-09-2016 01:12 PM
    The only egg I want is a Cadbury creme egg.

I really need to get off the couch and go pick one up. Or a few.
    03-09-2016 01:14 PM

thanks for the heads up... i cancelled and reordered one....
    03-09-2016 01:15 PM
3,541 ... 101102103104105 ...