S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Just got an alert on my phone. Phone 1 charged for taxes. This was the gold. The silver I ordered some accessories with it so the charge will be a little higher. Not charged for the silver yet

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm kind of basic, what can I say?

In that case, please to be sending me your phone in exchange for a Nokia 6110 I have. It's been modded with a flashing antenna and battery pack with a clear cover. Basic as you can get without being a Neanderthal. It's got Snake on it!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
In that case, please to be sending me your phone in exchange for a Nokia 6110 I have. It's been modded with a flashing antenna and battery pack with a clear cover. Basic as you can get without being a Neanderthal. It's got Snake on it!

I'm good, thanks. I still have my LG Chocolate in a box somewhere. I can use that if I want to get really basic.

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
i ordered via the web on a payment plan after i paid my remaining note 4 payments. I got the email and it shows a order status of processing, but the app doesnt show anything about a order and still says i have a upgrade avail, is this normal?

soboness5

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Business account here - Silver Edge ship date updated from 1800's to 3/6/2016 in the My Verizon App overnight. No e-mail with tracking yet...and no CC to charge since it is billed to account. Overnight shipping was the only option at checkout, so we'll see if it in fact goes out the door today, or if the label is just created and it leaves tomorrow (or none of the above...).

Edit: I ordered about an hour into the pre-order window, FYI, since I know there is question over stock amounts on the Silvers.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Did any of you postpone doing a trade-in at time of order? I want to do the $100 min trade-in but it didn't work through the xfinity portal and CS said I would later get emailed a promo code to do the trade-in later. Should I believe?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I preordered on the evening of the 24th, no charge yet. I'm also porting over from at&t, so there could be some extra steps on mine.

CowboyBebop

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 26th from Verizon - a Silver S7 Edge. I haven't been charged yet but maybe status change will happen soon. I wonder if there was a cutoff date for the Silver S7 Edge for delivery by 3/11. Anyone can shed light on this?

Pre-ordered mine on the 25th, just got charged today!

ProMed

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Did any of you postpone doing a trade-in at time of order? I want to do the $100 min trade-in but it didn't work through the xfinity portal and CS said I would later get emailed a promo code to do the trade-in later. Should I believe?
I asked the same question on the VZW board and they replied with this:

"As long as this was not an early upgrade and you are on the Device Payment Plan, you are eligible. You will receive a text or email within 5 days of activating your phone with a promotional code. You would then go to vzw.com/device-recycle to submit your trade-in.

ProMed

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 26th, a Silver S7 Edge, I haven't been charged yet but maybe status change will happen soon. I wonder if there was a cutoff date for the Silver S7 Edge for delivery by 3/11. Anyone can shed light on this?
3/1 was the cutoff date mentioned earlier in this thread, for the silver edge.

ktabel01

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just charged for my silver one but no change in shipment at this moment

Check that, says the 6th in the app!

Last edited:

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Was just charged for my first Silver Edge ordered on the 23rd. Waiting to see if they charge me for the second one ordered on the 24th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch