S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Just went on the Verizon web site from my computer and on the S7 Edge page it still shows ship by 3/11 for all colors. That is so unusual for Verizon to be screwed up. /sarcasm off

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You've got to be kidding me!! I fore went sleep after a 12 hour graveyard shift on launch day to pre-order that phone, and it was 3/11 this morning. I'm about to withdraw and go to my Best Buy if they don't fix that nonsense real quick.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You've got to be kidding me!! I fore went sleep after a 12 hour graveyard shift on launch day to pre-order that phone, and it was 3/11 this morning. I'm about to withdraw and go to my Best Buy if they don't fix that nonsense real quick.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

No don't do that, at least not today. I talked to a Verizon rep on the phone and she talked to the warehouse people and they said my order was still expected to ship by the 11th, even though the screenshot I posted above says otherwise. My email confirmation also says 03/11/2016.

ktabel01

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Well this is garbage. Changed to 3/31 for me as well. Silver and gold edge.

Edit. 3/31 for silver, 3/11 for gold. Wow that blows

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea, the regular site now says 3/31 for the silver but 3/11 for the other colors.

I'm sure you can walk into a Verizon store on the 11th and get all colors.

I guess the silver is the hottest color. I still have not ordered. :-\

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't see any dates on either version of the website for my preorder. Email said 3/11 like everyone else.

Mine is black.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Based on my experience, This is honestly just a glitch on the site. There has been very little demand at least in our stores for the new galaxies. Most people are ordering the S7 and have no interest in the edge.

I wouldn't worry, you'll get them on time. Verizon is always good on delivery on time, just not early.

Once again, when I go in tomorrow I'll clarify everything for you guys.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon. She told me that the silver s7 edge is extremely back ordered. She checked with her supervisor and she said the March 31st is not a glitch and that it could get pushed out even more. Also the Samsung promo for the watch will not be honored in the store is we cancel our preorders. And that the watch Samsung is sending us is the Bluetooth one not the 3G.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Based on my experience, This is honestly just a glitch on the site. There has been very little demand at least in our stores for the new galaxies. Most people are ordering the S7 and have no interest in the edge.

I wouldn't worry, you'll get them on time. Verizon is always good on delivery on time, just not early.

Once again, when I go in tomorrow I'll clarify everything for you guys.

That's what the Verizon rep told me on the phone--probably just a glitch. She said my preorder will still arrive next week.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Take this all with a grain of salt but I was on the phone for about 20 minutes on hold while she checked all of her sources.