S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If you go onto verizons website and shop for phones, you will see that both the s7 (black and gold) and the s7 edge (black and gold) do not say preorder anymore, they are shipping now. However, the silver s7 edge still says preorder and estimated ship of 3/31.

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Such as? I'm very interested now...

Well you're getting a free S2 or VR bruh. Did you tell her that huh? 2 days and you get free s**t!

Disable Flipboard completely
Gear Watch Manager
Gear VR junk
Help
My Interest
My Places
Quick Connect
S Finder
Samsung keyboard
Samsung Push Service
Screen mirroring
Security Log Agent
Talk Back
and tons of other junk apps that serve no purpose.

I have over 130 apps disable on my Verizon S6 Edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
May is for Mothers. Mothers day gift it is!

Then you'll have your mom constantly bugging you about how to get the damn thing working and complain how hard it is to see the stuff on the screen. Give it a week, that thing will become a plain watch. Month later, in a drawer somewhere because charging a plain watch every 2 days is ridiculous.

I'm gonna miss this thread come March 11.

I'm sure folks will be in here asking questions and complaining for a few days afterwards. There are also those people that have to wait a bit longer for their orders.

Dear Santa Jong....

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Yessssssssss?

On a happy note, I am famous! Top poster, top likes, AND I'm in the news because I threatened to nuke people! It's a good day.

Kim%20Jong%20Un.jpg

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just took my friend to pick up his pre-order from Best Buy. Makes it that much harder to wait for mine.

I'm looking at you VERIZON

Furiouso

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Then you'll have your mom constantly bugging you about how to get the damn thing working and complain how hard it is to see the stuff on the screen. Give it a week, that thing will become a plain watch. Month later, in a drawer somewhere because charging a plain watch every 2 days is ridiculous.

I'm sure folks will be in here asking questions and complaining for a few days afterwards. There are also those people that have to wait a bit longer for their orders.

Yessssssssss?

On a happy note, I am famous! Top poster, top likes, AND I'm in the news because I threatened to nuke people! It's a good day.

http://www.americanthinker.com/legacy_assets/articles/assets/Kim Jong Un.jpg

Nah moms a tech SAVAGE! (She'll re-gift to my brother on the low)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Just took my friend to pick up his pre-order from Best Buy. Makes it that much harder to wait for mine.

I'm looking at you VERIZON

I'm not longer looking at Verizon. I'm now going to resort to peering out my curtains for the FedEx guy

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Disable Flipboard completely
Gear Watch Manager
Gear VR junk
Help
My Interest
My Places
Quick Connect
S Finder
Samsung keyboard
Samsung Push Service
Screen mirroring
Security Log Agent
Talk Back
and tons of other junk apps that serve no purpose.

I have over 130 apps disable on my Verizon S6 Edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

Damn I actually need quite a few of those :p. I'll grab the app on my S7E come Wednesday.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Nah moms a tech SAVAGE! (She'll re-gift to my brother on the low)

Damn that's savage. Bought my mom a Note 5. Uses pen to draw stuff. Money well spent.

And usually Best Buy is the last place where phones are ready to be picked up.

That's what I'm saying! 2 more days and a free S2 to gift someone... It's worth it.

I'm not longer looking at Verizon. I'm now going to resort to peering out my curtains for the FedEx guy

How do you know he's not peeking in at night already?

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
4-6 weeks after claim is approved. So figure, May, eBay will be flooded with these things. Screw it, I'm just gifting mine to someone as an early X-Mas present.

I wish there was a way to find out which Gear S2 they are shipping, the BT version or 3G before waiting to get them in April....

jrcdpm

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
The issue I have with the shipping information is that it may require a signature so I want to make sure someone is home. I did pre-order on 2/23 early in AM and yesterday had information that was shipping UPSGROUND1. Today, still no information when clicking on the tracking number (not in UPS system yet) and shipping date changed from yesterday (3/6 which I know is a Sunday and UPS is not open) to 3/7. So if one day ground can I expect it tomorrow or since still no update from UPS will it get here Wednesday. I am glad it is coming before Friday, but it gets difficult when no update on actual shipping. I don't understand why some have gotten updated information on their UPS shipping.