S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
It's cold, 52°, and raining here in Seattle. My phone arriving will be the highlight of my vacation. Oh right, the fact I'm here visiting family is nice as well.

Can't wait until I'm back in sunny LA soon.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
What are you frustrated about? You didn't pre-order the phone as soon as it went live and you're fuming about not having a shipping # yet. Verizon promised they'll deliver by the 11th. They still have 2 days to make good on that promise.

You can't buy a S7E from BB right now. They have to fulfill all their pre-orders and then you can have a phone if there are some left over. Not everyone is going to pop into BB today and pick their phones up. Either way you'll be waiting a few more days, just like you would if you kept your pre-order, except you want get the freebie.

I can understand how upsetting it can be to see your wife getting yelled at by **** customers. At the same time, it's the job she chose to do and it's a part of the job. If your wife sat there telling a customer they're wrong, the information anyone can see is correct is wrong, and go out of her way to make the people ticked off, she deserves to get yelled at. I'm sure it's not the same as what your wife has to go through, most likely people yelling at her about how their power is cut off even though they didn't pay the bill for months, how power has gone out and they absolutely need to use their goddamn iPad right the hell now, and so forth.

I also used to work retail and I still deal with CS issues on a daily basis. Since you've worked retail, you should also know it's all in how you deal with the situation. If someone sits there fanning the flames of an upset customer and wonder why they're getting bad CS reviews and customers yelling at them 24/7, they should go get a warehouse job somewhere.

When I called today, they actually had 3 that were not Pre-orders. And were available for purchase. All 3 were black. I wanted to go on and pay for it over the phone and just drive to get it, but there is no way to do that. Trying to be patient. And, I have seen posts on here of people that ordered after me, getting shipment confirmations. Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't be a raving, and an impatient one at that, if that wasn't happening?

Preordering is made to sound great by CS reps, etc... I wouldn't be on this thread if I had just waited to walk in a store and buy, lol. #lessonlearned

Posted via the Android Central App

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Its been a rare beautiful day in PA...65 and sunny! I think we are down to only like 17 sunny days a year lol. We actually had all the windows open. And I got to chase a squirrel off the birdfeeder with a yard stick. So an all-around win.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
When I called today, they actually had 3 that were not Pre-orders. And were available for purchase. All 3 were black. I wanted to go on and pay for it over the phone and just drive to get it, but there is no way to do that. Trying to be patient. And, I have seen posts on here of people that ordered after me, getting shipment confirmations. Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't be a raving b****, and an impatient one at that, if that wasn't happening?

Preordering is made to sound great by CS reps, etc... I wouldn't be on this thread if I had just waited to walk in a store and buy, lol. #lessonlearned

But the free stuff Leslie! The FREE stuff!

Just remember the folks after you are the gold and black phone orders. Anyone pre-order after the 25th that's a silver and has shipped?

Its been a rare beautiful day in PA...65 and sunny! I think we are down to only like 17 sunny days a year lol. We actually had all the windows open. And I got to chase a squirrel off the birdfeeder with a yard stick. So an all-around win.

Yard stick? Were you a Catholic school teacher before kissing people to save their life?

OMG I'm not breathing. Quick, give me CPR.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I haven't seen this question asked yet.. Anyone who ordered after 3/1 have a 3/31 date? Or did they just change everyone's date back to 3/11 to make us stop whining/canceling orders? I still have a little hope lol.

For some reason, your picture disorients me very much. It's like one of those pictures where the eyes follow me! :O

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I'm in PA as well, it's been a beautiful day!

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site

Just remember the folks after you are the gold and black phone orders. Anyone pre-order after the 25th that's a silver and has shipped?

Yard stick? Were you a Catholic school teacher before kissing people to save their life?

This is the first preorder for a phone I've done. I usually go into the store the day of launch and pick it up. The free watch was the only reason I preordered. Not gonna lie, I will actually be disappointed if I don't get one. It's not something I can justify spending money on, but getting better it free is very cool so I hope I am able to claim

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

LOL no it was just the handiest item available. He wasn't expecting it either. My mother says someone is going to call the police on me for animal cruelty. Michael (my husband) prefers to dart them with the blow gun.

CPR...sure! You know the breathing part is pretty much out now right so mostly we just break a bunch of ribs? But if that's cool with you we can roll with that. Also we don't do IVs on cardiac arrests anymore, now I get to use a dremel to drive a needle into your shin. I guess everyone has their own definition of fun though right?

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Get ready to be jealous everyone! Today in Montana we have a high of 45 and tomorrow there's a 60% chance of snow!

Still a beautiful day today though.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

Confession time-

The free stuff isn't why I ordered early... I just wanted to be sure I got a phone... And I planned on gifting the free stuff! Lol!

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

That's what a .22 is for, you could even cook it if you'd like. Squirrel isn't horrible but I don't prefer it over things like rabbit or venison to mention a few.

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Mine says the same thing...It states it shipped by UPS (UPSGROUND1) but when I click on the tracking number not information. Does anyone know why this happens? When will I get it if the shipping date was 3/6/2016 which is a sunday so which really means today 3/7/2016?

Same for me... until 1h ago. UPS will update once package is scanned plus some delay. At around 4:30pm it showed first scan was 2:20pm. 2h delay.
BUT: billing info is missing from VZW side so no delivery date available.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty