S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing tracking numbers first? In app or online? I have nothing yet and mine went through at 930 last night. Silver s7 ordered 2/27 in store.

I first seen a tracking number through email, but that's because I checked there first. Could go either way? I'd say by tonight you should see an update!

Posted via the Android Central App

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone who had their shipping updated last night for silver from 1858 to 3/7 not get tracking info yet? Still waiting over here. Should i call or just wait?

I just got mine about an hour ago. Mine info changed last night. I'd wait another hour or two just to be sure before you call.

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine arriving tomorrow. I called UPS and told them to hold it at their location and I'll pick it up on my way to work 😊 can't wait

Posted via the Android Central App

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else get charged twice for tax? Check your invoices because my total was higher than it should have been and when I ran the numbers, tax was charged twice.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
You and me both! Kicking myself now because I looked at that and laughed. Assumed it would be like an iPhone launch where you get them the day of, period.

Wrong!

What us funny is that the online had shipping with something like:

Free 2 day: $0.00 delivery by 3/11
Overnight: $14.99 delivery by 3/11 (or something like this)

And I was like... what fool is going to pay extra to get it on the same say as free....LOL

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get charged twice for tax? Check your invoices because my total was higher than it should have been and when I ran the numbers, tax was charged twice.

The invoice had it twice, but they only charged my credit card for the correct amount.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I never had the option to get overnight. Otherwise I would've taken overnight shipping. Two-day shipping was my only option. Stupid Verizon.
I never had the option for overnight either. I even tried getting a rep to upgrade it to overnight and they said they weren't able to. It's things like that, and that they seem to be shipping them in no discernible order, that makes me think they'll fulfill all watch orders that meet the requirements. I would thjnm there's a legal suit if they don't

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

And I was like... what fool is going to pay extra to get it on the same say as free....LOL

That is exactly what I saw.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

Exactly what we did lol my husband and I both sitting there going who is that dumb?

Apparently us LOL.

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. Just got tracking info. 2 day FedEx from Memphis to NH. Silver s7 edge ordered 2/27 in store. Thanks for your help this past week. Now onto waiting for my package arriving 3/9 by 8pm

Edit: while jelously watching my fiance play with his new one picked up at bb yesterday and new gear vr.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Let us know how it goes with the call!

Those of us waiting for the s7 silver that ordered it after 3/1 will have issues with the s2 promo - just spent 55 minutes on phone with rep who in turn while I was on hold contacted samsung about silver backorder regarding the promo..... she kept telling me that even if it is still on backorder since you ordered it before march 18 you will qualify for the S2 but when I asked her about the fine print and she had to look it up online..... where it said "first come first serve...... and then the new addition to the fine print that wasn't there on March 4th when registration went live on the samsung promo web page that now states only 35,000 watches allocated....... she still said that samsung said you will still qualify but I pressed her to ask samsung .... I understand I will "qualify" but if the allotment is exhausted will I still get the promo.... I was put on hold again for about 10 minutes and stated that samsung would not address that question only to say " no comment" and then she went on to say that if some of us have to wait until March 31 for the silver we will still qualify and there could still be stock left but when I said most large pre-order sales go through a million units in the first week what are my options if it is not available anymore, then she said "well I can't tell you there will be none left but common sense would dictate, I understand what you are saying but not sure what you can do about it, this promo is in samsungs hands......" So I pressed on, what do I do about my silver edge order that might not be here until 3/31 and the promo I qualify for but might not get because of the backorder, should I cancel my order and go to BB where I know I can pick one up today and get their promo offer or wait and see if Samsung makes any amendments to those of us at a disadvantage for picking silver, the response, " I'm not really sure what to tell you"........ ..... So I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of people that had to wait for the back orders for the promo being told they will still "qualify" but after they submit their imei and mac address they will recive an email 4-6 weeks later in May iwth an apology that the stock was on a first come basis and the promotion has ended because allocated stock has been depleted.

Last edited:

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't get charged either but the shipping info will not be active on UPS until between 3-5pm this afternoon... My first shipment went out yesterday morning and will be here tomorrow between 1245-245 but it wasn't active on UPS tracking until 445pm yesterday afternoon and I was not charged, never recived any email confirmation from VZW either.......

Second shipment had tracking number this morning AND I did receive email from VZW this morning that 2nd item has shipped but was not charged and tracking number not active yet.....

..... currently on the phone with VZW waiting while my rep is speaking with a samsung rep regarding back order of siler edge and the S2 promo for last 40 minutes

edit: she is telling me that the backorder on the silver edge is being caused by samsung and speaking with them about how to remedy the situation for the promo for those that are not able to register their imei and mac address number in time to qualify for the promo..... I did stress to her that the fine print on the samsung promo has changed since it went live on March 4th and that it states there are only 35k units available and it is on a first come first serve basis and this puts anyone waiting longer than usual on the silver edge at a disadvantage to qualify..... I tired to post this concern in the Verizon community thread a couple of days ago but they locked the thread......

Any updates on how to qualify without those details?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38