S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Why would it take 10 hours? It took no time :cool:.

Because you have to get everything just right. Notification settings, app permissions, move apps to SD card, etc. Took me about 2 hours of tinkering to have everything perfect.

Went to BB again because they promised to have more cases in stock today and they were full of it. If anything they have less in stock.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Yes, bebe. Trying to seduce them with my scary thumb.

Figures. It certainly worked on me!

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I stayed up until 3am playing with my phone. It was just one of those nights where I just couldn't stop playing, setting things up and getting it just right. Getting up for work was another matter, but no regrets!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I stayed up until 3am playing with my phone. It was just one of those nights where I just couldn't stop playing, setting things up and getting it just right. Getting up for work was another matter, but no regrets!

It's always nice when you waltz into work and everyone is gawking at your new phone and it's setup perfectly. It's like you got a gold star for the day.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So fearless comrade, your fav feature would be what?

Battery life. Hands down the battery.

Nevermind my bloodshot eyes and general zombie like demeanor.

It's all worth it when you look at the phone. Productive work day? HA. Whenever a new phone comes out that a large number of worker bees have ordered, I know the day after is going to be crap for productivity. We usually end up sitting around discussing the phones. I ride them hard the next day though.

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there any good reason to use and activate the new SIM card if I'm coming from an iPhone 6 (Verizon)? Also the FedEx truck has driven up and down my road 3 times. *most inefficient route ever* I'm not stalking. I was out running.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Is there any good reason to use and activate the new SIM card if I'm coming from an iPhone 6 (Verizon)? Also the FedEx truck has driven up and down my road 3 times. *most inefficient route ever* I'm not stalking. I was out running.

My new Sim that came with the phone wouldn't activate out of the box and I didn't want to call CS so I just swapped Sims. There's a sim card tool in the phone box.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

How's that ring pop treating you?

No. I accidentally used the new SIM card because I was in a hurry to turn on the phone and snag the WIFI MAC to submit my claim. If you don't have any contacts on your new SIM card, it makes no difference what you use. If you DO have contacts on it, use the old one.

You know you were stalking the FedEx truck... running behind the truck looking like a golem.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My new Sim that came with the phone wouldn't activate out of the box and I didn't want to call CS so I just swapped Sims. There's a sim card tool in the phone box.

I did the same... I turned it on.... said call in... so I power cycled it... said it again. so I said **** It... and just swapped cards...LOL

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
How's that ring pop treating you?

No. I accidentally used the new SIM card because I was in a hurry to turn on the phone and snag the WIFI MAC to submit my claim. If you don't have any contacts on your new SIM card, it makes no difference what you use. If you DO have contacts on it, use the old one.

You know you were stalking the FedEx truck... running behind the truck looking like a golem.

Oh you know. Keeps the ants under my pillow happy.

Golem, no. Gollum, yes. My precioussss.

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 36