KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
latest

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I think Terrain started a Verizon Gear thread yesterday....

Went into 2 Bestbuys and 1 VZW store this morning just to see if anyone had a silver edge since mine is still processing, no one had silver but all stores had the black and gold ones in stock.........

I am really loving this s7 edge and think I am going to go ahead and sell my Iphone 6 I just got 2 months ago... (and maybe my S5 although I still like to use it as my " Go pro" on mountain bike and jet ski with it being waterproof and dust proof)

Where is the best place to put phone up for sale? I've heard ebay is good but has high fees and potential scammers( I use ebay for small things but don't like using it for high dollar items) and I don't know much about swappa .... anyone have any bad experiences on either?
Swappa is great. I've used it multiple times. Only a 10 dollar fee no matter how much you sell the device for. EBay is a percentage. I would definitely us Swappa to sell if I were you. I'm actually selling my extra Verizon devices that I bought just so I could get some Gear s2s lol

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Quick question, anyone know why my chrome browser is so painfully slow. Takes about 30 seconds to load pages. My old M7 is way faster, is there some setting I can change?

puddlejumper32

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I might just buy the VR next week and if I just so happen to get the free one I might give that to my nephew who would love it. He could always use his moms Galaxy s6 since my newphew is only ten and doesn't have a cellphone of his own yet.

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the silver s7 edge from Verizon on 3/6 and still hasn't even started shipping. Dissapointing to see everyone receiving there's lol

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Swappa is great. I've used it multiple times. Only a 10 dollar fee no matter how much you sell the device for. EBay is a percentage. I would definitely us Swappa to sell if I were you. I'm actually selling my extra Verizon devices that I bought just so I could get some Gear s2s lol

I just used Swappa for the first time and sold my old phone have you had any issues using them?

Posted via the Android Central App

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the silver s7 edge from Verizon on 3/6 and still hasn't even started shipping. Dissapointing to see everyone receiving there's lol

You ordered it after the initial cut off. I would try going into a Verizon store or you might have to change the color

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
You ordered it after the initial cut off. I would try going into a Verizon store or you might have to change the color

I ordered it at the Verizon store and it was a corporate store. Anyways what was the cutoff because I can't believe they would let me buy a phone after the cutoff like that especially because the guy we preordered from actually knew what he was doing. (Most people at the Verizon stores don't)

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
The cutoff? It was a cooperate Verizon, when was the cutoff then?

Pretty much anyone that ordered on or after 3/01, I believe. I pre-ordered on 3/4 over the phone and it still shows as only processing. You might get lucky and have a store in your area that has one, your best bet would be Best Buy. A rep at the closest one (2 1/2 hours away) checked their system for me this am, but the only one that had any was 5 hours away. I called 15 Verizon stores within 3 hours of me, but none had any stock.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I just used Swappa for the first time and sold my old phone have you had any issues using them?

What was your old phone? I have my 64GB S6 Edge listed on there for $425. Am I being a bit greedy? Near mint condition, tiny scratch under the power button, 3 cases, and all the accessories that came with the phone in the original box. The headphones have never been used! NEW HEADPHONES!

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I just talked to Verizon support and they said not to worry. They said that its just based on their inventory and they will notify me when something happens. And mines proccesing too

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I just talked to Verizon support and they said not to worry. They said that its just based on their inventory and they will notify me when something happens. And mines proccesing too

I had hope this morning that I'd be able to find one and cancel my pre-order. I've now come to terms with the fact that I just have to be patient and wait for them to get more silver titanium in stock. That's what I get for dropping the ball.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
What was your old phone? I have my 64GB S6 Edge listed on there for $425. Am I being a bit greedy? Near mint condition, tiny scratch under the power button, 3 cases, and all the accessories that came with the phone in the original box. The headphones have never been used! NEW HEADPHONES!

IPhone 6s and it sold with in the hour of posting I guess I low balled a little bit but considering that buyer pays for shipping and i was super nice and overnighted the package to the seller.. I don't know... And no I think you're low balling thats a deal for that price.. Just saying.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I traded in an el cheapo LG Volt that I bought a year ago for $30. Got the standard $100 trade-in for it so not bad on a $70 profit.

But I still haven't received my trade-in box to send it in. Anyone have experience for how long it usually takes?

And I just got a text message to trade another one in. Think I may send in my wifes old HTC as well

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much anyone that ordered on or after 3/01, I believe. I pre-ordered on 3/4 over the phone and it still shows as only processing. You might get lucky and have a store in your area that has one, your best bet would be Best Buy. A rep at the closest one (2 1/2 hours away) checked their system for me this am, but the only one that had any was 5 hours away. I called 15 Verizon stores within 3 hours of me, but none had any stock.

It depends on color, as well.... I preordered a Black GS7E on 3/5, and received it yesterday.... Seems there are is a vastly greater supply of Black phones out there to fill orders, since most, if not all, of the people I see who preordered before me, but haven't gotten their phones shipped yet, where picking one of the non black colors.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It only took me five minutes to sell my 64GB iPhone 6s Plus yesterday on Swappa. I sold it for $50 less than everyone else. :)

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Oi! I just realized I sent the iPhone with the old sim card... Well I guess nothing can go smoothly. Should I be worried?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member