S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
My card was also charged, and shipped on 3/15. No tracking info yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tracking numbers are starting to populate today, sometimes an email shipping notice is sent sometimes it is not recived until after item has been delivered....

My tracking number showed up in my acct about 20 min ago.... the tracking numbers probably won't be updated on UPS site until later this afternoon between 1-3pm....approx.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Tracking numbers are starting to populate today, sometimes an email shipping notice is sent sometimes it is not recived until after item has been delivered....

My tracking number showed up in my acct about 20 min ago.... the tracking numbers probably won't be updated on UPS site until later this afternoon between 1-3pm....approx.

Hah, yeah, I never got a shipped email at all

blueagle86

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
S7 Edge in Titanium Silver, ordered 3/3 officially shipped! I'm excited to finally join everyone else with our new toys.

Attachments

• 1458153762814.jpg
    1458153762814.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 50

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Mine just populated on UPS in the last 2 minutes. Doesn't show a delivery date yet, but shows origin location.

Usually 1 or 2 day shipping. I was told by ups that they will not release the phone without a signature, even if you do the release on the ups app. Not sure if their csr's are as swift as big reds, just something to keep in mind.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't get it. I had a silver one in hand at BB and at VZW. What is the extreme attraction? I think the gold and black both look nicer. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just wonder what the craze is for silver? The average person is just gonna say, "Oh is that the new iphone"?

BTW if you haven't handled one finger print magnet doesn't begin to express how easily silver gets smudged and dirty looking. At BB they gave me a brand new out of the box unit and it had little marks I thought were scratches but nope, just smudges. Came right off. It's like they cannot even pack it without getting smudges on it.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Usually 1 or 2 day shipping. I was told by ups that they will not release the phone without a signature, even if you do the release on the ups app. Not sure if their csr's are as swift as big reds, just something to keep in mind.
There is a cottage industry of thieves following delivery trucks. Who wants to pay for the ripped off phone?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't get it. I had a silver one in hand at BB and at VZW. What is the extreme attraction? I think the gold and black both look nicer. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just wonder what the craze is for silver? The average person is just gonna say, "Oh is that the new iphone"?

BTW if you haven't handled one finger print magnet doesn't begin to express how easily silver gets smudged and dirty looking. At BB they gave me a brand new out of the box unit and it had little marks I thought were scratches but nope, just smudges. Came right off. It's like they cannot even pack it without getting smudges on it.

i thought the Silver looked cool, but it was out when I bought my black one. It was cool, but not wait several days cool

themonk

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
After having a white phone I think all black phones look like black slabs. In the Verizon store I think the gold looks great but in real life, at a meeting on a table I dont think it would work for me. That leaves silver which I still think is quite handsome. They all were fingerprint magnets from what I could see at the store.

So silver it is.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I didn't want black or gold, and white was not available, so by default, I ordered silver.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't want black or gold, and white was not available, so by default, I ordered silver.
Oh. I've just read about people waiting an extra month and gushing over it. It is nice looking but so is gold. Maybe the gold is more ostentatious. I didn't think of that. It just matches my watch better.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I think after years of black phones, we wanted something else. If white was an option, I would have chosen that. The gold is a bit much for me. I pre-ordered when first opened, so no wait. I would have considered a different color if it was backordered.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have always been a silver/titanium type of guy. My wedding band is titanium as well as my watch so when I saw the silver titanium option, it just fit my style.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I think after years of black phones, we wanted something else. If white was an option, I would have chosen that. The gold is a bit much for me. I pre-ordered when first opened, so no wait. I would have considered a different color if it was backordered.

Same here.. I would have liked a white phone, but they didnt have one, so silver it is.

This might sound like extreme laziness, but I have found that white phones are much easier to "find".. Like if it's laying on the couch or falls out of your pocket in a taxi cab, the phone immediately stands out. Black phones have a tendency to just blend in with furniture, car interior, clothes etc.

I had a black note4 and it seemed like I was always looking for the thing even though it would be right next to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member