"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

joshuak421

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered my S7 Edge on the 9th from T-Mobile and still nothing but being processed.

Any ideas how long its going to take to get anywhere. Should have done it earlier it seems before all these 'problems'.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
UPS is delivering my phone order from the 28th through UPS Saturday delivery by 12PM. I didn't think they did Saturday delivery anymore. UPS says it's in transit and on time for Saturday.

RozayPapi

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 3/3/16
Got a call around 5pm Friday saying my phone would be shipped on 14-17
I almost cancelled the order just to go to the store and pick one up
But they gave me 50 bucks off my phone bill,
So Im good with that

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
UPS is delivering my phone order from the 28th through UPS Saturday delivery by 12PM. I didn't think they did Saturday delivery anymore. UPS says it's in transit and on time for Saturday.

Wow. U should keep it. They have the buy one get one free promo going on. They will send u a debit card in 6-8 weeks. You Just need to add a line with it or maybe upgrade another line? Either way it's free and worth it.

miskhak

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my S7 Edge online via a local retailer (Saturn) on March 5th, received it on the 8th, with no issues whatsoever. It looks just gorgeous in pearl white, and I love that it doesn't attract finger prints as much as the other colour variants. My carrier is Mobilcom-Debitel/Vodafone Germany.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow. U should keep it. They have the buy one get one free promo going on. They will send u a debit card in 6-8 weeks. You Just need to add a line with it or maybe upgrade another line? Either way it's free and worth it.

One of the lines has to be a new line and I already have four lines activated. Anyways this phone is in my city now. UPS still says it will be delivered today by noon and right now it left the main UPS facility in Commerce City Colorado a short while ago. It says it is out touring Denver right now, maybe saying hi to Peyton Manning and the Broncos or something. I wish it would bring me a picture of those guys.

Anyways, Not sure what I'll be doing with this phone. I kind of want to keep it and just stop using all my iPhones (only have one activated now).

There was another tracking # that showed up in MyUPS Thursday from T-Mobile that never went anywhere and it's still there showing ready for UPS.

Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 7.07.24 AM.png

koseiko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the S7 Edge Titanium Silver. Pre-Ordered 03/08 expected time now 10-14 days from 03/11. This is ridiculous! Have a order number but no details! Signed the EIP so I am tired of this! They should give you the option to get the pre-order gifts and walk into a store and get the phone since they can't fulfill the order

joshuak421

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
And here I am having to wait until the 18th-21st for it to be even shipped. Don't think my little LG G2 can make it past this week with how old and beat up it is.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from T-Mobile

Well, the one that got delivered today was ordered on the 28th. I ordered one on the 2nd, that got delivered on the 4th. T-Mobile obviously has a messed up delivery system because it doesn't seem the order dates have anything to do as to when people are getting their phones.

Call and complain.

SROhlms

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall if I mentioned it in this thread or the other T-mobile one, but I pre-ordered on the 3rd and was finally told that it would be shipping next week, anytime between Monday and Thursday. However, they offered me a $50 credit because they're aware that people can walk into stores and buy the phones prior to preorder people getting them. Not bad I suppose.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
One of the lines has to be a new line and I already have four lines activated. Anyways this phone is in my city now. UPS still says it will be delivered today by noon and right now it left the main UPS facility in Commerce City Colorado a short while ago. It says it is out touring Denver right now, maybe saying hi to Peyton Manning and the Broncos or something. I wish it would bring me a picture of those guys.

Anyways, Not sure what I'll be doing with this phone. I kind of want to keep it and just stop using all my iPhones (only have one activated now).

There was another tracking # that showed up in MyUPS Thursday from T-Mobile that never went anywhere and it's still there showing ready for UPS.

View attachment 219882

Oh I see. It will just cost me 10 bucks to add a 4th line so I'm thinking about doing it

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/9. Got the silver on AT&T and I got the case-mate naked case to go with it along with a bodyguardz HD screen protector and I will be putting a 64 GB memory card on it. It's supposed to ship out on the 23rd. I am so anxious to get it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lfsnz67

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else pre ordered from target? My local store has no clue about my order and there doesn't seem to be anyone to contact.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got an S7 Edge gold - gorgeous phone.
I haven't really even looked at the apps yet but I'm om Sprint. I am using the regular email app and then I have the Gmail is therir another one? On my M9 I used the standard one for my home TWC mail and I used the Gmail for Gmail even though I could just use one. I do the same on here my husband is like you can have all in one. Didn't know their was 2 messaging apps and on my M9 I think their was the standard and one called Messaging Plus which I always used Textra, But so far here I'm liking the standard one since I can add a notification under contacts besides ringtone I love that.

But I'm really disappointed with the software again - Why the hell are there 2 email apps, 2 messaging apps, etc. WTF Samsung!

I also wish they would completely get rid of S-Voice. Worthless piece of software -

koseiko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Pre-order date 03/08 for S7 Edge Titanium Silver. Today's date 03/14- no phone no shipping information or eta. A person in front of me ordered on the same day and received their phone on Saturday 03/12 WTF. I'm not usually a forum complainer but this is ridiculous.

T-Mobile Google the definition of Pre-order oh wait I did it for you
Pre-order- order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty