"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

cbake88

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the S7 and am still in my 7 day return window. What are your thought on changing devices from the S7 to the S7 Edge? is it worth it? I hear the Edge has issues with being fragile.

obsesster1997

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the S7 and am still in my 7 day return window. What are your thought on changing devices from the S7 to the S7 Edge? is it worth it? I hear the Edge has issues with being fragile.

To me, the Edge has the perfect screen size but I think that the curve front is nothing more than just a gimmick (a cool one).

joshuak421

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have come to accept the back order from T-Mobile, but as long as I get what I was promised in return (VR and Netflix). If I don't then this was really poor planning and I will be majorly upset a bit more than I would. I had a tough decision from going with the S7 Edge or go with another phone like the Nexus 6P or Note 5, even the iPhone 6s, but this phone just looked too good and with the pre-order bonus it was unbeatable. People who did pre-order and have to deal with this should definitely get the extras to come with it on how messed up the launch was.

Posted via the Android Central App

SROhlms

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have come to accept the back order from T-Mobile, but as long as I get what I was promised in return (VR and Netflix). If I don't then this was really poor planning and I will be majorly upset a bit more than I would. I had a tough decision from going with the S7 Edge or go with another phone like the Nexus 6P or Note 5, even the iPhone 6s, but this phone just looked too good and with the pre-order bonus it was unbeatable. People who did pre-order and have to deal with this should definitely get the extras to come with it on how messed up the launch was.

T-mobile's customer service called me last week and stated any preorder still waiting for shipping on orders after the release on the 11th was being called and given a $50 credit. When I questioned what would happen if the promotional offerings (VR headset and Netflix code) ran out or I didn't receive my phone in time to redeem them, I was told that T-mobile would "definitely take care of me concerning those issues." I wasn't given specifics, but I'd push for the monetary value of the headset, free year of Netflix, and 6 game bundle in return.

joshuak421

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
T-mobile's customer service called me last week and stated any preorder still waiting for shipping on orders after the release on the 11th was being called and given a $50 credit. When I questioned what would happen if the promotional offerings (VR headset and Netflix code) ran out or I didn't receive my phone in time to redeem them, I was told that T-mobile would "definitely take care of me concerning those issues." I wasn't given specifics, but I'd push for the monetary value of the headset, free year of Netflix, and 6 game bundle in return.

T-mobile is at least handling it the right way, I feel bad for them with what they are having to deal with and the problem they have with the launch. Good customer service.

koseiko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Preordered mines 03/08 and I haven't even got any confirmations that it's even coming. If you get yours before the 25th please respond here. I want just one more reason to tear T-Mobile a new one. I was even told to stop blaming T-mobile on Twitter and they told me to go after @SamsungMobileUS. So I have but I'm not letting T-mobile off the hook. It's a pre-order.

Advise, if they have it in the store get it and you can still claim the promos hint *While Supplies Last* which is Samsungs Responsibility to fulfill, not T-mobile per their twitter help account

pirulin22

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/9. Got the silver on AT&T and I got the case-mate naked case to go with it along with a bodyguardz HD screen protector and I will be putting a 64 GB memory card on it. It's supposed to ship out on the 23rd. I am so anxious to get it!

Hey, how is your order going? I am in the same boat, ordered a silver thru AT&T on the 3/9, mine still says "Preparing to ship". I guess I will miss out on the VR promotion from samsung since the phone is arriving at a later date.

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my Black Galaxy Edge 7 from Verizon yesterday through their website, with free overnight shipping. It arrived today no problem. I even found that the watch was available in the promotion again when I registered.

koseiko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Here is some more hope for those waiting to FINALLY get there Pre-order. I received an update from the UPS app stating an order was processed and ready for UPS. I should receive my s7 edge Titanium Silver by Friday. Which would be great within the 10-14days as expected. Here's hoping because they don't want to hear from me if it doesn't.

On a side note. I have currently had my account credited $100 in total because there lack on knowledge on the situation and inability to confirm anything. Hope you are as lucky. Twitter seems to help. Let them know the situation but don't overload them with frustration and they will work with you.

pirulin22

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Here is some more hope for those waiting to FINALLY get there Pre-order. I received an update from the UPS app stating an order was processed and ready for UPS. I should receive my s7 edge Titanium Silver by Friday. Which would be great within the 10-14days as expected. Here's hoping because they don't want to hear from me if it doesn't.

On a side note. I have currently had my account credited $100 in total because there lack on knowledge on the situation and inability to confirm anything. Hope you are as lucky. Twitter seems to help. Let them know the situation but don't overload them with frustration and they will work with you.

When did you pre-ordered?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I asked my co-worker yesterday how he liked his phone and he goes oh I went to get it and they didn't have it. He was doing the same little Best Buy mobile in the mall that I originally went too. I feel bad for all these people having to wait. I'm glad Best Buy was out of our silver from Sprint and we had to order through them. Had ours since the 7th. I still can't stop talking bout the phone and how it's the best we've had.