Any chance the preordered S7 edges will ship early?

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I work in the middle of nowhere and the only carrier that gets any signal is Verizon.

That's a bummer! I used to have Verizon but with everything TMO was doing I had to give them a try. They've been great especially when traveling between Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Arizona. There are a lot of rural areas in these states I drive through and zero issues. My phone has worked when I've needed it to. Hope you enjoy your new phone!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That's a bummer! I used to have Verizon but with everything TMO was doing I had to give them a try. They've been great especially when traveling between Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Arizona. There are a lot of rural areas in these states I drive through and zero issues. My phone has worked when I've needed it to. Hope you enjoy your new phone!

Lots of people are still leaving in a Verizon bubble thinking all other networks are crap. Every network is constantly improving and for me the amount of control Verizon has over firmware, devices, their appearance etc just won't cut. Why don't just concentrate on network and leave the software to others who know what they are doing. I do get there are still lots of people where Verizon or some other carrier may be the only option but for majority that's not the case, they just fall for false advertising.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Lots of people are still leaving in a Verizon bubble thinking all other networks are crap. Every network is constantly improving and for me the amount of control Verizon has over firmware, devices, their appearance etc just won't cut. Why don't just concentrate on network and leave the software to others who know what they are doing. I do get there are still lots of people where Verizon or some other carrier may be the only option but for majority that's not the case, they just fall for false advertising.

Considering I work in many Western states, Verizon is the only available option. It's not "false advertising". But this thread isn't a T-Mo vs Verizon thread.

This is about getting the best phone of 2016, the awesome S7 edge, hopefully early!

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Considering I work in many Western states, Verizon is the only available option. It's not "false advertising". But this thread isn't a T-Mo vs Verizon thread.

This is about getting the best phone of 2016, the awesome S7 edge, hopefully early!

Yep, you're right! Hope you get your phone soon my friend! Enjoy it!

da3lynx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got charged for the order today but no shipping confirmation or change to my order online. I'm with T-Mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I currently have it shipping from Best Buy to my home. You think they'll ship it so it arrives on the 11th or ship it ON the 11th? In other words, should I change to ship to store to get it quicker? What was the practice with prior phones?

wally27

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Got a email from tmobile my s7 edge says shipped with ups tracking number.. shows it will be here tomorrow. Shipping was 1.9 pounds. Hopefully I get it tomorrow have a 25hr flight to Australia tomorrow night would be fun to have to

sixxdv22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I got charged for the order today but no shipping confirmation or change to my order online. I'm with T-Mobile.

I woke up to my shipping info this morning.....phone will be here tomorrow morning!!!

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Card charged last night and today I received my tracking number with delivery date for tomorrow 2/29/2016.
T-Mobile Titanium silver.
Pre-Ordered 2/23/2016, around 7:30 Est.

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't get the website to work for my pre-order on At&t with Best Buy so I called them and said it was all of At&t and they were not allowed to do the pre-order for them over the phone. By the time I got to the store today I had to order a black one they were sold out of the silver pre-orders and if they have one on Launch day they will swap it out. Ugh!

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just logged on to my bank. On the 23rd I pre ordered the S7 edge and right away a pending charge of the taxes posted to my bank account. As of this morning the pending charge was on my account. Just logged in to my bank and it has disappeared completely. I'm hoping this means they are getting ready to charge and ship my phone. Don't know why else the pending charge would disappear. Ugh I hate waiting. Haha
BTW ordered from AT&T

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
it seems like tmo has put the charge through to my card, my bank doesn't show me what is pending, but it looks like the right amount. hoping to have a shipping email tomorrow

DrewRasmus

May 13, 2014
Visit site
On tmo. Says shipped. The tracking says order processed. Guessing it goes out tomorrow and I get it tuesday

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
To those of you saying you got charged or your phone is going to ship early, which carriers are you on? I'm on att and I hope mine ships early ????????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa