Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S7 Edge!

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Ooh... Questions... In reply...
I don't apply an icon pack to nova I manually set the icons for each item (long press icon >edit>select icon from whatever pack I fancy).

Circle Launcher... I place the CL shortcut (one of the CL options under widgets) on my home screen, set it up then change the icon (in this case I'm u sing the one that looks like a button of two circles inside each other on the far right of... I'm not sure what it's really meant to be the Icon for). HTH

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you just go to the app store and download circle or nova launchers and is it for rooted people? I know I've had all HTC phones but still I have never had another launcher always used HTC and Sense never rooted. So if I do just download from app store how do you go back which I may not want too LOL!

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
No I'm not rooted either. You can download nova, circle launcher and icon packs from the play store..... Dead easy to go back just reset your launcher to use Touch wiz.... Settings >Home (.... Or summat like that). Nova has a wee bit of a learning but you just play and fiddle til you have the set up that suits you.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My screens:

Nova Prime.

b5b79be6fef59d20db3167a2e8ab9464.jpg

98944f22df19ae72f7ec0031399c3e70.jpg

08f4f9c12d5c719f578a9e958915951f.jpg

9c5c6e0bdaa261faec7997f8af1e271b.jpg

c862f5d53d2b3c03ddacd76e4c29fd5c.jpg

Jon Patch

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Here's my S7 edge. I'm using z launcher, it's clean and constantly adapting depending on most used apps and location I use them, I used it on my s5 as well and still love it.

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Couple of people have asked for my settings.

The key ones are :

Nova:
Desktop grid 12 x 9

No width or height padding on desktop.

Snap to subgrid checked.

Width and height padding for dock set to large (this brings the icons on from the edge a little more than shown in screenshot).

7 icons in dock.

Icons on desktop and dock set to tiniest.

1 dock page

Transparent notification bar with dark icons (not shown in my screenshot).

Icons manually set in dock and row above, packs used Nox and 3KSr black (move icons for apps you want in dock etc to homescreen and long press to edit, labels deleted)

No icon theme applied anywhere else.

Circle launcher:
(add the CL short cut to desktop from your widgets menu once installed, change the icon as described above once all set up)

Circle style, set to about 180% size

Apps in circle

Circle centred

Icons in circle set to size as liked

.... I've also used Nova to set gestures (double tap to sleep with Screen off and Lock, drag up to show calendar, two finger swipe up for contacts etc).

HTH.

Play, have fun see what you like!