Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

nunyabiziz

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

Lol!!! 3 items were on the pre-ordered for most people, which one? I guessed you answered before you thought.

Posted via the Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if everyone needs an appointment. I bought it off contract and I don't want it activated at the store. Just want to pick it up.

Maybe they just don't want everybody to come at the same time. I'm glad; it means I won't have to wait, especially since my appointment is when the store opens.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I walked in to my local Best Buy on Orange, CA and neither the Samsung rep or the BB Mobile employee confirmed early pickup for Monday. They just both said to wait for an email.

I don't know if they're just being dicks or what.

Right now it's 4:30 pm PST here & still no calls or emails from BB about my GS7 Edge preorder from the 23rd.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I walked in to my local Best Buy on Orange, CA and neither the Samsung rep or the BB Mobile employee confirmed early pickup for Monday. They just both said to wait for an email.

I don't know if they're just being dicks or what.

Right now it's 4:30 pm PST here & still no calls or emails from BB about my GS7 Edge preorder from the 23rd.

You realize the movie stars have to get theirs first right? Lol

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

I logged onto my BB account to check my status. The status has not changed, but the expected release date did change from 3/11 to 3/7.

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Hi All, here is my status. Discover card pending transaction 03/06/16 BEST BUY 0994 $-826.79 which also happened when i ordered it 2/26 but then disappeared until today. BB order status -$826.79 Awaiting Authorization in the payment field. Ordered for pickup in Cedar Rapids, IA an Unactivated device Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) Status: Pre-ordered Expected release date: 03/11/2016 processing. No emails or calls yet, but don't expect any until mine is ready for pickup, in which I usually just get an email when it is physically ready on all of my previous online orders for store pickup. Based off that past experience, once i see the pending charge it usually is ready for pickup within 24 hrs.
Similar experience when I ordered the 200g sd card for the phone last week and had it shipped to my home. Once I saw that second pending charge on my discover card it shipped.
Hope it helps.
Update: Now says Expected release date: 03/07/2016

Last edited:

Luke pruitt

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

I logged onto my BB account to check my status. The status has not changed, but the expected release date did change from 3/11 to 3/7.

Hey, good pick up noticing that, mine has changed to 3/7/16 as wel........excited!

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

Mine changed to 3/7 as well, but I haven't had any contact from BB. Planning on stopping in at opening time tomorrow to hopefully pick it up. Ordered an ATT unactivated one.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

My release date shows 3/7 for the phone, but 3/11 for the VR/SD

I am just gonna show up tomorrow at 10am :)

EDIT: Now the Gear VR says "Preparing your item for pickup"

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non