S7 edge fingerprint to unlock issue

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
So I just got my s7e and set up the fingerprint correctly but for some reason I am not able to use to unlock my device. It still prompting me to "swipe to unlock" altho I already set it up as fingerprint.

Posted via the Android Central App

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Here are some pics. Is it my device or im doing something wrong here?

Attachments

• 64360.jpg
    64360.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It is set to stay unlocked for 10 minutes. If you want to use it to unlock each time you access your phone you need to go into the Secure Lock Settings and set it to do so. I have mine set to 3 min so that I don't have to constantly unlock it if I am using it a lot.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
It is set to stay unlocked for 10 minutes. If you want to use it to unlock each time you access your phone you need to go into the Secure Lock Settings and set it to do so. I have mine set to 3 min so that I don't have to constantly unlock it if I am using it a lot.

God damn im a noob. Thanks for the help! I I should know this stuff since Ive been using android for many years. I guess i was just really excited and freaked out that " omg its not working! " and didnt even bother to check the secure lock setting. Now I felt stupid lol. Thank u again!

Andrew Curnutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
This^ took me forever to figure it out. lol