Verizon Silver S7 Edge - Not available in any stores.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Called the large Verizon store here and he checked all stores with in a 500 mile radius and not one silver edge received in any store. :-\

Glad I got ours at Best Buy 3 days ago. :) Sister in-law is SOL trying to get the Silver today.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
People must really want that chrome phone. I initially had a pre-order for the chrome, but I switched to the black and I'm happier with it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I went to Best Buy looking for a case last night and the guy in the mobile area hadn't even seen a chrome until he saw mine.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with the silver. I've had black and white phones and this silver is a nice refreshing change.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea, the Silver is sweet. Picked up two S7 edges at Best Buy on Tuesday, one black & one silver. My wife immediately took over the silver one and left me with the black. After playing with both overnight I took the black one back the next day and exchanged it for another silver. Glad I did as they are not even available at Verizon stores today. ;)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm also going to go troll Verizon Corporate today...for a screen protector, but I might demand another chrome S7E.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
When I went to get a screen protector Wed night at my local Verizon store, my rep said the only ones he's seen or had people order were silver. Good thing I chose black.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
People must really want that chrome phone. I initially had a pre-order for the chrome, but I switched to the black and I'm happier with it.

People love exclusive and since the Chrome™ is an Edge only color, no surprises.

I'm glad I stuck with the black instead of waiting today for the silver

Posted via the Android Central App

Why?!

Has anyone seen the Silver in a Verizon store today?

None in stock. Dropped off a phone to get recycled, people trying to buy a Chrome™ S7E were just gawking at my phone when a call came in. One lady asked how I managed to get one cause all the local stores told her they don't have any in-stock. Here's the conversation:

- "How in the world did you manage to find a silver (Chrome™) S7 Edge? I've called EVERYWHERE *rolls her eyes* and none of them had it"
-- "I got up at 5 in the morning, I'm on the West Coast, on the 23rd and pre-ordered it. Verizon shipped early and I got my phone 2 days ago."
- "Wow, I can't get up that early just for a phone."
-- "No free lunch. I got up an hour earlier than normal and I've been playing with my silver (Chrome™) S7E since Wednesday. Good luck getting one before the 31st. I'd go with the gold or black if I were you. There's a ton of backorders for the silver (Chrome™) color.
- "Wow I'm jealous!"

Lazy $*#@. Tehehe.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Had to swap mine out this AM and corp stores had 9 silver on hand... I'd say perhaps they dont have silver in your area ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non