Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

themonk

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue when they try to unlock the phone with a fingerprint it asks for pattern or pin half the time now? This started after the May update for me. Has nothing to do with launchers or apps.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue when they try to unlock the phone with a fingerprint it asks for pattern or pin half the time now? This started after the May update for me. Has nothing to do with launchers or apps.
Just delete the finger print and redo it..not that big of deal.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

To answer your question, I have not noticed it being any less responsive to fingerprint unlock since the update.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and bought a Spigen case to go with my UAG. I usually only have one case for the life of the phone, but I thought what the heck. Can't wait for it to get here.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know where you can go on Verizon's website to pay off the device installment fee? I want to pay off my S7 edge and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the hell to go to do that.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where you can go on Verizon's website to pay off the device installment fee? I want to pay off my S7 edge and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the hell to go to do that.
You might have to call Verizon customer service or go into a store. I can't find it either.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I can pay mine off by viewing the payment agreement. There is a link at the bottom once it opens.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and bought a Spigen case to go with my UAG. I usually only have one case for the life of the phone, but I thought what the heck. Can't wait for it to get here.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Which spigen?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non