05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    No problem with my Bluetooth headphones ive done 3 runs

Posted via the Android Central App
    Caleb Scribner likes this.
    07-21-2016 09:47 AM
    No Bluetooth problems. Currently connected to my Vivosmart and LG Tones.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    07-21-2016 11:50 AM
    For you Verizon unlimited users (especially if you take advantage of Unlimited hotspot and use a lot of data) just FYI.

Verizon expected to crack down on unlimited customers using 'extraordinary amount of data' | Android Central

According to an update from Verizon this means...

These users are using data amounts well in excess of our largest plan size (100 GB). While the 100 GB plan is designed to be shared across multiple users, each line receiving notification to move to the new Verizon Plan is using well in excess of that on a single device.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    07-21-2016 01:22 PM
    For you Verizon unlimited users (especially if you take advantage of Unlimited hotspot and use a lot of data) just FYI.

Verizon expected to crack down on unlimited customers using 'extraordinary amount of data' | Android Central

According to an update from Verizon this means...

it was only a matter of time....
    07-21-2016 01:41 PM
    Where did everyone go???

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
    (S7 Edge Titanium)
    07-28-2016 08:47 AM
    Where did everyone go???

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    Working and posting in the Verizon area trying to figure out the unlimited data plan grab Verizon is doing :P.
    07-28-2016 10:14 AM
    It seems crazy to me that one individual would use more than 100gb a month. Still, they raised the price from 29 to 49 a month. There's no way Verizon is losing money. Not much longer till they force everyone that was Grandfeathered in to change

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    07-28-2016 10:26 AM
    It seems crazy to me that one individual would use more than 100gb a month. Still, they raised the price from 29 to 49 a month. There's no way Verizon is losing money. Not much longer till they force everyone that was Grandfeathered in to change

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    Well I used to average 100+ GB .. I now use around 30-50 GB on my T-Mobile plan. Video does that. Verizon is still losing money if you think of it in the way they are which is ... That guy is paying $50 for unlimited where we could have him pay $450 for 100 GB. To them they see the $$ and that is it.

Most of those using 100+ Or even 1 TB+ were using it as home internet. Verizon offered unlimited hotspot for $30/month as an additional add-on to the plan so therefore people just decided to use that for home rather than use a real "landline" ISP. This is why unlimited plans from others (Cricket, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. etc.) don't allow unlimited tether. They strictly say "unlimited phone data" because they don't want people to do this exact thing. Verizon is now tired of people doing this and since a lot of them aren't in a contract they say "Well... finally time to push them off". They tried taking away upgrades, upping the price, and now phase 3 is to just punt people off.
    07-28-2016 10:38 AM
    I see that you can buy unlocked S7 Edge for use on all US carriers. I read that WiFi calling does not seem to be available using the unlocked model on Verizon. Can someone tell me if Verizon Visual Voicemail works with the unlocked edition on Verizon?

Posted via Android Central App
    07-29-2016 10:59 AM
    Anyone having Bluetooth issues after the latest Verizon update? Since the update my phone won't connect to media files only call audio. Happens with my ford sync, headphones, and speakers.

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    I've had Bluetooth dropping issues since day 1

07-29-2016 01:35 PM
    I've been a verizon wireless customer since 1992. Since I bought my note 4 a couple of years ago, the lies and deciet started,and hasn't stopped. Instead of boring you with all the tricks they started to pull, I'll just give you the last example. When my daughter got her new iphone, i noticed that my next bill was 40.00 higher than normal. This was for regular service and not a phone payment plan since I bought the phone outright. When i called customer service, they said that with a new device, you have a new contract. I explained that the new contract was for a length of time (2 years) and not an increase in the price of the plan. I made no changes. This was the first time, they tried this. I complained so much, they finally gave me credit, and lowered my bill to what it was. But imagine the people that dont pay attention to their bills? I currently have 5 smartphone lines. One is a backup that I rarely use so im going to cancel that line and use the number to search out another carrier. So far 3 carriers said theyed give me 30 day 300 minutes, 300 texts, and 1 gig of data to try them out. I'll let you know what I decide in a few months. As I said, I'm not unhappy with the service, just the BS they've started.

ClintRo likes this.
    07-31-2016 04:12 PM
    I've been a verizon wireless customer since 1992. Since I bought my note 4 a couple of years ago, the lies and deciet started,and hasn't stopped. Instead of boring you with all the tricks they started to pull, I'll just give you the last example. When my daughter got her new iphone, i noticed that my next bill was 40.00 higher than normal. This was for regular service and not a phone payment plan since I bought the phone outright. When i called customer service, they said that with a new device, you have a new contract. I explained that the new contract was for a length of time (2 years) and not an increase in the price of the plan. I made no changes. This was the first time, they tried this. I complained so much, they finally gave me credit, and lowered my bill to what it was. But imagine the people that dont pay attention to their bills? I currently have 5 smartphone lines. One is a backup that I rarely use so im going to cancel that line and use the number to search out another carrier. So far 3 carriers said theyed give me 30 day 300 minutes, 300 texts, and 1 gig of data to try them out. I'll let you know what I decide in a few months. As I said, I'm not unhappy with the service, just the BS they've started.

I have also argued with them and got my bill down but unfortunately in BFE iowa vzw is the only choice i have

08-03-2016 07:00 PM
    Good morning everyone,

Hell month is over and I should be back in here bugging everyone. Hope you have all been well.

My vacation was nice

Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-p_20160729_134349.jpgSamsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-image-20160729_114806.jpg
    shane starr likes this.
    08-05-2016 08:20 AM
    Vacation is a part of "Hell Month"?
    ClintRo likes this.
    08-06-2016 07:03 AM
    Well... before vacation...was hell. LOL

Packed up over 11,000 boxes of files worked about 3 weeks 12 hours days straight and I didn't even do most of the heavy work but was still tired as hell.
    08-08-2016 07:40 AM
    Well... before vacation...was hell. LOL

Packed up over 11,000 boxes of files worked about 3 weeks 12 hours days straight and I didn't even do most of the heavy work but was still tired as hell.
    You have VZW unlimited right? Do you go over 100 GB a month? I know you may have been out of the loop so don't want you to get it snatched away.
    08-08-2016 09:29 AM
    Anyone thinking of jumping over to the note 7? Only things differentiating it from the S7 Edge are iris scanner and s pen. Smaller battery with a bigger screen doesn't make sense to me. Guess they had to cut something out to fit that s pen!

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    08-08-2016 10:14 AM
    Yes I have unlimited, but I don't use that much. I use a lot, but i can't imagine using of 100 GB per month unless that is your only source of internet. LOL

My usual is 20-30, this month I might hit 50 due to vacation. Don't worry I will let everyone know if I get hit... haha
    08-08-2016 10:55 AM
    Anyone thinking of jumping over to the note 7? Only things differentiating it from the S7 Edge are iris scanner and s pen. Smaller battery with a bigger screen doesn't make sense to me. Guess they had to cut something out to fit that s pen!

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    I always think about it... ha, my Fiance loves it when I do.

I might do it if I can get the payment plan. I am going to head to BestBuy and hold one after work today. The one thing I like about the Note 7 will be the thicker sides. I hate that I have to use a case with this phone to avoid edge touches. I am trying it for a few days without the case again to see if it is any better and it kinda seems like it is. I doubt I will upgrade tho, I love the Note series but it is not THAT big of an upgrade, plus smaller battery and I have a wedding to save for.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Verizon peeps are going to try and end my contract when it comes up in 18 months or so. I have 3 unlimited lines.
    08-08-2016 11:01 AM
    Yes I have unlimited, but I don't use that much. I use a lot, but i can't imagine using of 100 GB per month unless that is your only source of internet. LOL

My usual is 20-30, this month I might hit 50 due to vacation. Don't worry I will let everyone know if I get hit... haha
    You should be good then .
    ClintRo likes this.
    08-08-2016 11:09 AM
    I always think about it... ha, my Fiance loves it when I do.

I might do it if I can get the payment plan. I am going to head to BestBuy and hold one after work today. The one thing I like about the Note 7 will be the thicker sides. I hate that I have to use a case with this phone to avoid edge touches. I am trying it for a few days without the case again to see if it is any better and it kinda seems like it is. I doubt I will upgrade tho, I love the Note series but it is not THAT big of an upgrade, plus smaller battery and I have a wedding to save for.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Verizon peeps are going to try and end my contract when it comes up in 18 months or so. I have 3 unlimited lines.
    I'm always a flip flopper when it comes to phones. I went from the S5 to the note 5 then to the S6 now with the 7 edge. I used the s pen quite frequently so I'm willing to give it another try. I'm just leery of the smaller battery and bigger screen causing less battery life. I looked it up since I have UDP and Verizon will let me update with the payment plan and keep unlimited.

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-20160808_133654.jpg  
    08-08-2016 01:38 PM
    Yea, I have the same battery concerns and noticed the payment plan is missing again...

Us unlimited peeps had no upgrade and then they allowed us to do a payment plan but now it is gone again. Oh well. I could just pay cash and make my own payment plan...LOL
    08-08-2016 02:12 PM
    Yea, I have the same battery concerns and noticed the payment plan is missing again...

Us unlimited peeps had no upgrade and then they allowed us to do a payment plan but now it is gone again. Oh well. I could just pay cash and make my own payment plan...LOL
    True! I can use my bb credit card and get 18 months at 0%. Then pay it off when I sell my S7 Edge!

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    08-09-2016 09:37 AM
    I see that you can buy unlocked S7 Edge for use on all US carriers. I read that WiFi calling does not seem to be available using the unlocked model on Verizon. Can someone tell me if Verizon Visual Voicemail works with the unlocked edition on Verizon?

it does not
    08-09-2016 03:34 PM
    I'm still so torn. It's not about need it's totally about want. I'm just not sure about the battery being smaller and the screen a tad bit bigger. The note feels better in your hand then the edge does. Side by side there's hardly a difference between the two. When you compare them by specs the only difference is iris scanner and s pen. The screen does seem a lot crisper and pictures look amazing. What to do, what to do!

(S7 Edge Titanium)
    08-10-2016 11:28 AM
1,609 ... 4849505152 ...