Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a message that says I don't have a submission associated with my email. WTF I submitted on the 10th at 11:59 amhaven't received any further information besides my initial confirmation email.

Edit: figured out the issue. My phone was adding a space after my email which was causing the system to not recognize it. I also have fulfillment pending. So for everyone checking their status make sure you don't have any additional spaces added after your email.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

joe01880

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Funny, that's the one piece of Verizonware I don't disable. It's actually an excellent texting app.

I've disabled whatever the f**k 90Go is - or Go90, whatever it's called - the Ant+ radio and its friends (huge battery drain); Verizon Protect; Verizon Cloud; Samsung Gear (don't use any); Hancom Office; Google Play Music and the stock e-mail app. Can't access my phone right now, as it's powered off and sitting quietly while the Armorsuit screen protector seals and dries, but there were several other things I disabled that I cannot recall right now.
90go is a Verizon TV app that got those who read the email they sent on it an extra 2 gigs of data a month for 6 months ending 6/1 or actually the last day of May IIRC as long as you keep it on your phone. I'll delete it in May.
It didn't cost anything and for those on low data plans it's a nice deal. It burns the free gigs first then my data plan kicks in. I didn't need the extra data but if Verizon is giving away dirt I'm gonna get a scoop, not much if anything is free from Verizon!

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but did anyone else notice that the Gear S2 now says Sold Out on the samsungpromotions.com Verizon page.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting a message that says I don't have a submission associated with my email. WTF I submitted on the 10th at 11:59 amhaven't received any further information besides my initial confirmation email.

Edit: figured out the issue. My phone was adding a space after my email which was causing the system to not recognize it. I also have fulfillment pending. So for everyone checking their status make sure you don't have any additional spaces added after your email.

Mine did that to I was like wtf

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
90go is a Verizon TV app that got those who read the email they sent on it an extra 2 gigs of data a month for 6 months ending 6/1 or actually the last day of May IIRC as long as you keep it on your phone. I'll delete it in May.
It didn't cost anything and for those on low data plans it's a nice deal. It burns the free gigs first then my data plan kicks in. I didn't need the extra data but if Verizon is giving away dirt I'm gonna get a scoop, not much if anything is free from Verizon!

That sucks. I signed up for it when they first released it and got 2 extra GBS for 2 months, not 6.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a family member using an iphone 6 that is saying my texts are coming in twice on occasion. is it the verizon messages app?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a family member using an iphone 6 that is saying my texts are coming in twice on occasion. is it the verizon messages app?

I have an iPhone user, the love of my life despite his Apple faults, that says he never gets my MMS. I think it's a third party app ruining the show.

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone user, the love of my life despite his Apple faults, that says he never gets my MMS. I think it's a third party app ruining the show.

Totally off topic but you're somewhat sounding like someone I know...you don't live in Missoula do you?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
For the first time in almost a week I had my sd card eject on me just now!! What gives?

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I've had that happen with my Nexus 7 LTE using Message+. And yes, it was always a iphone that was getting a double message. Also, it doesn't always happen.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I've had that happen with my Nexus 7 LTE using Message+. And yes, it was always a iphone that was getting a double message. Also, it doesn't always happen.

Right, it isn't every text it is sporadic. Maybe I will switch to the stock messaging app?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87