Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I get more Hangouts than texts... so. NBD for my usage. But if you get a lot of text I could see how this would be an issue.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I get more Hangouts than texts... so. NBD for my usage. But if you get a lot of text I could see how this would be an issue.

yeah, i get mostly texts, i think its mostly frustrating because i did not change a thing and now it just starts doing it, blech

John Stegeman

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
ANT is a type of radio that is often used with fitness devices (running watches, heart rate monitors, treadmills, etc). I use the ANT radio to connect to my Garmin running watch.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's what I'm thinking, if i hide the notification it still lights up just doesn't show the notification, i hate when things just start doing things like this haha.

I have that unchecked

I run Google Now launcher and it doesn't do this upon notification / txt messages. I believe it is a TouchWiz thing.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I know it sucks I couldn't do this with a pre order and get credited back. I guess I'll take one evil for another. I'll have two s2s in my opinion that'd be about the same price as my husbands s7 I would have gotten free. So it cancels each other out

Posted via the Android Central App

you only have to keep the line active for 6 months... so you are getting an edge for taxes, and 6 months line access.... so in my case i'll get a spare edge for $160.00 hard to pass that up........

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
John? Have you had issues with it? Which watch are you using? I used to connect my vivoactive with my droid through Bluetooth. but with marshmellow its requiring me to connect through locations and Bluetooth. so can I connect it with ant? will it connect with garmin connect?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
you only have to keep the line active for 6 months... so you are getting an edge for taxes, and 6 months line access.... so in my case i'll get a spare edge for $160.00 hard to pass that up........

You don't have to pay a early termination fee? Or pay off the phone?

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to pay a early termination fee? Or pay off the phone?
Why would there be an ETF, there is no contract?

You would pay off the phone with the prepaid Visa they send you.

Zero downside for getting a spare phone for less than the deductible for an Asurian claim.

Last edited:

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Why would there be an ETF, there is no contract?

You would pay off the phone with the prepaid Visa they send you.

Zero downside for getting a spare phone for less than the deductible for am Asurian claim.

Yup... For sure can't go wrong if you already bought one....

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
John? Have you had issues with it? Which watch are you using? I used to connect my vivoactive with my droid through Bluetooth. but with marshmellow its requiring me to connect through locations and Bluetooth. so can I connect it with ant? will it connect with garmin connect?

Side slide - not John, but I've connected to my Garmin Forerunner without any problems - getting notifications, etc. and have Garmin Connect - much smoother and consistent connection.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Ah. Yeah my mistake. It is the VR. I was getting nervous thinking people who submitted after me were getting emails!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Both of mine say:
Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending

I have no idea what i was approved for though. I submitted both as the watch but confirmation emails said vr. When i called they said one was vr and one was a watch. It's a mystery.

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Question - Can you pay a Verizon bill online with a Visa GC?

That's the hangup I have. No matter how you divide it up, for 2 S7 Edges you still eventually have to pay Verizon just shy of $1,600 plus taxes, fees and service for at least 6 months on the one line you can cancel. For that they will, at some point a month or two from now send you a GC worth the price of one. To me a GC is not the same as a statement credit or cash! If you can take the card, pay off the line and just leave it active for 6 months it is a solid deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer