Samsung and it's Silver color

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Agh Samsung! I really wanted the Note 5 in silver, but they don't sell it here (UK). Now I really want the S7 Edge in Silver, but guess what, they don't do it here!

Why do Samsung do this?

Plus, considering how popular white models are, I cannot understand why they have only release black and gold.

GKar1701

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Canadian here and I've been obsessing about getting an Edge for months now. However I tend to like white phones and no white Edge in site. If I want a colour other then black, I have to travel to the nearest Samsung store to buy it. I would buy it on the Samsung site in a heartbeat but not an option in Canada. They certainly are not making my first Samsung purchase easy!

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Agh Samsung! I really wanted the Note 5 in silver, but they don't sell it here (UK). Now I really want the S7 Edge in Silver, but guess what, they don't do it here!

Why do Samsung do this?

Plus, considering how popular white models are, I cannot understand why they have only release black and gold.

You could buy one from the US on swappa or amazon!

Posted via the Android Central App

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Canadian here and I've been obsessing about getting an Edge for months now. However I tend to like white phones and no white Edge in site. If I want a colour other then black, I have to travel to the nearest Samsung store to buy it. I would buy it on the Samsung site in a heartbeat but not an option in Canada. They certainly are not making my first Samsung purchase easy!

They seem to like make it hard for their customers.

You could buy one from the US on swappa or amazon!

Posted via the Android Central App

Yeah, that's what im looking into, but just want to make sure everything would work. I have found it on some sites, but it's hard to tell if they're legit sometimes. I will keep looking though.

It's the same that we didn't get the Note 5 last year. I love my Note 4 but want a decent fingerprint scanner and a more balanced sized phone, but in silver! lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non