S7 Edge Regret

llckll

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I use the skinomi. Installed perfectly and covers the edge nicely.

Sometimes it is hard to hold the phone without touching the edges but am overall happy with this phone. Especially with the AT&T update that just came out today.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Where can I go to have a screen protector installed? I can't install the wet ones AT ALL. I'm fine with the tempered glass ones but the wet ones I can never get on remotely well.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Where can I go to have a screen protector installed? I can't install the wet ones AT ALL. I'm fine with the tempered glass ones but the wet ones I can never get on remotely well.
Dude. It's easy! You can do it. But, if you must..your carrier will be happy to sell your a $30 protector and install it for you. Best buy should install them as well.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Dude. It's easy! You can do it. But, if you must..your carrier will be happy to sell your a $30 protector and install it for you. Best buy should install them as well.

Best Buy installs it for $5. It's super easy to install. The trick is to not use too much spray. Give the screen protector two sprays MAX and it will adhere with no problems.

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Why do idiots comment such rubbish... If you think these screens are unscratchable your a fool. I baby all my devices and it's easy to scratch even doing so.
As for Asanine I am not returning it.. Read wot was posted.... It stated once there's a scratch on this unit I will pass it on as it will **** me off too much to keep... Then I'll spend MY hard earned cash to purchase something else

I have not had a screen protector on my S5, Note 4 or my S7 edge and I have nary a scratch on any of them. Maybe our definition of babying them is different.

EthicalESQ

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Go with the iQshield case friendly protector. it takes around 10 minutes for the sides to finally stick once the application process begins, but it is a great protecor.

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
So, reading through this .. people who are in the UK .. what have you gone with. Noticed the XtremeGuard is from the states

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Agree 100% !! Xtremeguard (as long as you get the kind that shows the "drill in the picture" because they sell TWO types. Make sure u get the FULL body type- for about 5 bucks each u CAN NOT go wrong... Crystal clear, tough as nails, goes all the way to the "edge", doesn't show fingerprints...AND gives you amazing GRIP! (i usually buy TWO in case i miss up the first install)

I have used them for YEARS on EVERY phone and have NEVER had an issue, BEST product out there on Ebay if you ask me! 10 bucks for TWO, what a bargain!

BTC

purpleparrotuk

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
So, reading through this .. people who are in the UK .. what have you gone with. Noticed the XtremeGuard is from the states

I'm in the uk but always use best skins ever direct from their website, takes less than a week to arrive. Just put my s7 edge full protector on and it's is brilliant. The gloss version looks good on my s7 edge gold.

purpleparrotuk

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
d1ac57ad2202be6246f253873eb34c4d.jpg

Here's a pic of the front one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa