1. AC Question's Avatar
    Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I'm basically looking for something the width and depth of the phone that extends maybe half an inch from the bottom of the phone and plugs in to the 3.5 mm jack providing much better front-facing audio. I'd basically want to use it to replace the speaker that comes inside the phone.

    After a quick look I haven't found anything, but I could just be using the wrong keywords. If anyone knows of such a device, I'd really appreciate a link to it.
    06-27-2016 11:30 PM
  2. dpham00's Avatar
    I don't know of anything
    06-27-2016 11:48 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2017, 05:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2016, 10:45 PM
  3. Why is my Samsung Duos hanging when I use mobile data?
    By AC Question in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2016, 10:43 PM
  4. Why isn't my LG G4 turning on?
    By AC Question in forum LG G4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 11:51 PM
  5. How can I add a recipient, to a Verizon conversation?
    By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 10:27 PM