s7edge vs note7 vs iPhone7plus

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I have an olde iPhone4s.
Should I upgrade to a S7edge, or will it also explode, or be slipperly & uncomfortable, or too slow & sloggy?
Should I upgrade to a Note7 once they have a battery fix?
Should I upgrade to an iPhone7plus though seems biggest physical dimensions and I wanted a curved screen but at least its fast but maybe camera & screen not as good as Samsung?

dogdooley

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't own an iPhone, but the vast majority of people who I know that do, own it because it's the cool phone that everyone else has. I am not a follower and I can't understand the fascination with iPhones. If you want the most popular phone around that functions as intended, get the iPhone 7. If you want the most functional phone ever built, get the Note7. If you want more of a curved screen on a very good phone, get the S7 Edge. You really can't go wrong with any of your options. I personally chose the Note7.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have an olde iPhone4s.
Should I upgrade to a S7edge, or will it also explode, or be slipperly & uncomfortable, or too slow & sloggy?
Should I upgrade to a Note7 once they have a battery fix?
Should I upgrade to an iPhone7plus though seems biggest physical dimensions and I wanted a curved screen but at least its fast but maybe camera & screen not as good as Samsung?

I own the S7 Edge and I'm happy with it. I've owned most Android brands, never an iPhone. The best thing you can do is demo a model in the store. The S7 Edge has the best battery and equal specs to the Note 7. However, you get a stylus with the Note.

You really need to find out which phone suits your preferences the most and base your decision off of that.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The s7 edge is a great device very similar to the note 7 less the pen. Also it has the same size screen as the iPhone plus but it's much smaller Samsung did a great job with getting a 5.5 " screen in such a small footprint. The camera is light years ahead of apple and the screen resolution is awesome.