s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I didn't see any update notifications from sprint users until 1 day after their date of 11/9. I'm guessing vzw will start pushing update out more on 11/12.

I'm almost sure I saw posts saying they were getting it during the evening of 11/9.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
UK folks were but not sprint from the threads I've seen here on AC. I started sprint confirmations yesterday morning.

Yep, I just went and checked the thread where I thought I'd seen it and the first Sprint post was from 2:45 AM ET on the 10th. So, I guess it's true unless he's on the West Coast. ;)

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
OK, go get it, Verizon peeps...

View attachment 245868

Just saw this on mine! Downloading now.

EDIT: Now it's installing, states it will take ~12 minutes. Will report how long it takes on my phone after finished.

EDIT 2: Installed in almost exactly 12 minutes. Now to clear cache partition and recharge. Dropped 15-20%. Don't see the option to look at my battery though...

Last edited:

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
can anyone download the Good Lock app? Its so annoying that default notification area doesn't have the Data toggle

I couldn't get Good Lock to work at all. You can edit the notification area though. If you fully expand it there's 3 dots beside the settings gear icon top-right that will let you move then around.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Tried to clear cache, but when I reboot to what should be recovery, holding Power, Vol Up and Home, I get the Installing system update, not recovery options. Anyone else seeing this or have a solution?

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone else's take forever to download? I'm on WiFi and a very fast WiFi and it is taking forever. I'm at 70% and it has been downloading for about 15 minutes or so now

Chuck757

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried Android pay but Samsung pay works great. I love the looks on cashiers who have said "That doesn't work here." and then it works much faster than a chip.

Maxwell Weinbach

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone get a notification saying that they were accepted into the program, or did it just say there was an OTA update and download the nougat beta. I am on T-Mobile and wondering if I was accepted or if I on not getting it. I am qualified for it and really want to get it. Anybody know about it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone get a notification saying that they were accepted into the program, or did it just say there was an OTA update and download the nougat beta. I am on T-Mobile and wondering if I was accepted or if I on not getting it. I am qualified for it and really want to get it. Anybody know about it.
When I tried yesterday I got a message stating they reached their allowable amount of people so basically it's not offered anymore, just to a specific amount of people

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I was never notified. After registering the other day, I just kept on checking for system updates throughout the day until it was available. If you were able to successfully register, just keep checking on the date of availability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38