What do S7 Edge owners think of the S8/S8+?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. Besides the $8 down payment?? I am sure it will all work out, they will get there money somehow. Don't you worry. LOL

I mean the Best Buy deal was $100 off so that is some of it.

efultz

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
Samsung really needs the S8 line to be successful so doesn't surprise me if they provide good incentives. And Best Buy does a good job of providing better deals than if you purchase through Verizon

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
At best buy with att I get $100 off and a free vr with remote. I don't want that vr. I didn't even know what it was until my nephew explained it to me. Lol

Neutrality

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
For me, the S8 is perfect for those coming from the S6. But for the people who have S7, it's a tough sell.

It is the most beautiful phone ever. And the software looks even more refined. I wish they had kept the 650 price tag on the S8.

This is a tough one.

Samsung really played a genius stroke this time. I don't need the S8 but I want it. I've never felt this way before about a Samsung phone. I've always needed new features such as better battery and water resistance.

Well played Samsung.

talberry

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
I think I'll be keeping my S7 for now. The s8 looks really great, but specs wise, I think my S7 can still hold up for some time.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
It's something to see, in person. Even my gf, who thinks Samsung phones are retarded, was impressed. She asked if I was getting it, and then said to do what I want lol. Usually she would tell me it's a stupid decision, but gave her approval on this one.

Daniel Barrett

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
S8 looks like a beautiful phone, and if I had money to chuck at it then fine. But my S7E is suiting me just fine and there a couple things I do dislike about the S8 as well. I don't like having a button for Bixby, or the fingerprint sensor at the rear. I do kind if prefer having a hard home button but I'm sure I could get used to not having it. I think the S8 will be off the list for me. I also don't think the Note 8 will be an option for me either unless there's significant change from the S8. Will probably be holding onto my S7E until 2018 and see what the 9 series brings.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Debating when to order my first case. Maybe Friday.

I bought mines yesterday so i can get it in time.

Since i usually use Spigen and it was on sale (not sure if its really on sale or that's the normal Amazon price) and last time (S7e) they sold out fast.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Because of a few shortcomings and unmet expectations, I'll most likely skip the GS8. Wished the FPS was beneath the front glass, the camera tech was more improved, the microsd got updated to the next-gen format, and coral blue was one of the launch colors.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Because of a few shortcomings and unmet expectations, I'll most likely skip the GS8. Wished the FPS was beneath the front glass, the camera tech was more improved, the microsd got updated to the next-gen format, and coral blue was one of the launch colors.

I hear ya but the pros outweigh the cons IMHO....Love the orchid grey...I like the Gig LTE configuration....The fact that the camera is improved and that it is 64 GB to being with.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I have a question. I've had my iPhone since it released bc I had to turn my note 7 in. Now the s8 plus is about to release. I have verizon and instead of trading in my iPhone, I ordered the Verizon galaxy s8+ from Samsung website bc I could get the $99 package with the headphones and memory card.

I'm wondering how all this is going to work with Verizon.

I could have just finished paying half of my phone off and traded it in, but I want to be able to pay extra on my phone and pay it off quick.

Is insurance going to cover it? I didn't get Samsung care, can I add it?

Kind of a mess.

I would call Verizon

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
I got the Neo Hybrid crystal. Also have the Neo Hybrid. Love the cases. Took a lot of beating tho lol

I ordered the tough armor because it has a kickstand. I have the tough armor on my iPhone and it's been great.

Used supcase on my s7 edge and it was great as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non