"I've ordered my Galaxy S7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Which version and color are you pre ordering?

• Total voters

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you order your Samsung Galaxy S7? Sound off below!

• Color?
  • Carrier?
  • Throwing a SD card in it?
  • Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?

Last edited:

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Which version and color are you pre ordering?

Silver s7 on ATT

Posted via the Android Central App

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

Wish they had the S7 in silver, as it is IF I get a new phone it'll have to be the regular black S7

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Black GS7 on AT&T. I'm ready for that 3000mah battery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Black S7 on AT&T. I miss a smaller phone and the edge is still a bit gimmicky for me. My wife has the S6 edge + and it looks cool, but I'm not a fan of it for everyday use.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

S7Edge Black - VW. Spent a whole year with an iphone ready to return to android.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I miss a smaller phone and the edge is still a bit gimmicky for me.

Agree and agree, if I pull the trigger on the S7 I'm excited about a smaller phone again. I'm done with the big phone thing.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Agree and agree, if I pull the trigger on the S7 I'm excited about a smaller phone again. I'm done with the big phone thing.

It definitely looks cool, but in practical use it's kind of a pain. It looks weird when watching videos and viewing pics because of the edges. I would like that battery, though. The 3000 mAh in the edge + works pretty well for a 5.7" screen. It's gotta be even better with the 3600 mAh on a 5.5" screen.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

S7Edge Black - VW. Spent a whole year with an iphone ready to return to android.

I've been on an iPhone since a week before Christmas. I've made it a little over two months and I'm itching for an Android phone with everything again. This is it, aside from quick updates. But this phone looks like a monster.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm still torn on Black vs. Silver for my S7 Edge. The black is classic and looks great but there's something about the silver here that looks amazing. I'm leaning towards silver right now but I hope I don't regret it.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Black or Gold Edge for me. They are both so sexy. I hope that I have a store close with display models so I can get an idea of them to make my final decision.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

It definitely looks cool, but in practical use it's kind of a pain. It looks weird when watching videos and viewing pics because of the edges. I would like that battery, though. The 3000 mAh in the edge + works pretty well for a 5.7" screen. It's gotta be even better with the 3600 mAh on a 5.5" screen.

I don't watch vids on a phone, that's why I bought a laptop. And to be honest, I think the perfect size for me is my old 4.8" GS3, never had any complaints when looking at pics with that one. 5.1 will be just fine for me!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Galaxy S7

Got online at Verizon at 7:45 am and ordered a gold 7 edge. Now I have to figure out how to make it work as well as my Droid Turbo 2.