My Verizon order says shipped!

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Not sure what the screenshot is supposed to tell me, but I just called UPS and changed my delivery for Wednesday to Will Call using UPS MyChoice. No problem at all and no restrictions on the package.

Cheers

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone able to see any shipping details yet? I still get the following message:
The action you selected is unavailable at this time.
This can happen if UPS systems are busy, or if a shipping label has been created but UPS has not yet received package details.
Please try again in 30 minutes.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone able to see any shipping details yet? I still get the following message:
The action you selected is unavailable at this time.
This can happen if UPS systems are busy, or if a shipping label has been created but UPS has not yet received package details.
Please try again in 30 minutes.
Yes. The system shows origin scan at 11:27am and in Memphis. In transit now but no delivery date yet. Should update tomorrow with that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes. The system shows origin scan at 11:27am and in Memphis. In transit now but no delivery date yet. Should update tomorrow with that.

Mine is now showing something similar at a location an hour away from where I live so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow

drummer07#AC

May 1, 2014
Visit site
For anyone else that has their s7: do your buttons light up at the bottom? I have the Verizon version and they do not.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
My verizon app now says shipment date 3/7 (today). Earlier today it had the historic date. I also have an invoice now showing the credit card charge. The status is still processing though. When do you think it'll say shipping and give me tracking? I ordered 3/5.

Alleyviper13

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
My verizon app now says shipment date 3/7 (today). Earlier today it had the historic date. I also have an invoice now showing the credit card charge. The status is still processing though. When do you think it'll say shipping and give me tracking? I ordered 3/5.

bet you get yours tomorrow! make sure youre home. most are signature only.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For all of us who are waiting around today I thought you might find this useful. As per the UPS website;

"For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area."

alien130

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, for all those who won't be home for delivery, you CAN change the delivery location for free to a UPS store if you have a "my UPS" account on the website. It also gave me an option to "sign now" on the website, and they would just leave it without a signature. I've opted to have them deliver to a UPS store not 5 min away from my house.

Edit: it MAY be too late now if it's already out for delivery, I changed the delivery location last night immediately when I got the notification that UPS now has the package

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
For those that shipped out on Monday should we expect it on Wednesday like tracking says or are they going to hold them until the 11th? I remember they did this for the S4 or S6. My package hasn't moved since yesterday but still says Wednesday delivery.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For those that shipped out on Monday should we expect it on Wednesday like tracking says or are they going to hold them until the 11th? I remember they did this for the S4 or S6. My package hasn't moved since yesterday but still says Wednesday delivery.

Got mine today but of yours says Wednesday then you can expect it then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc