What are your thoughts? Will this be a mistake?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-09-2016 06:10 PM
    What are your needs? Is there something that you want on the priv that isn't available on the s7 edge? Vice versa?
    03-09-2016 07:04 PM
    I own the Priv now and the s7 is very attractive. Looks great, runs MM and has a very good camera. Big battery as well. Just don't want to hang on to the Priv if I would be happier with the s7 edge.

03-09-2016 07:15 PM
    How important are the physical keyboard and security updates to you?

03-09-2016 07:16 PM
    How important are the physical keyboard and security updates to you?

Not that important. I found that I rarely use the PKB.

03-09-2016 07:34 PM
    If I rarely used the PKB I never would have gotten the Priv in the first place as that was it's big selling point IMO. But having had the S6 I would be quite confident in getting the S7 knowing I'd get an awesome device. The Priv is already almost 6 months old.
    However, personally I just dislike all Verizon's bloatware so got the Moto X Pure instead after trying the Nexus 6P. Was really getting tired of having to store all the Verizon crapware on my phone. After this experience I'll never go back to a carrier branded phone. No way, No how.
    03-10-2016 01:23 AM
    If I rarely used the PKB I never would have gotten the Priv in the first place as that was it's big selling point IMO. But having had the S6 I would be quite confident in getting the S7 knowing I'd get an awesome device. The Priv is already almost 6 months old.
    However, personally I just dislike all Verizon's bloatware so got the Moto X Pure instead after trying the Nexus 6P. Was really getting tired of having to store all the Verizon crapware on my phone. After this experience I'll never go back to a carrier branded phone. No way, No how.
    Obviously, my intention was to use the PKB. But the VKB is so good I don't use the physical.

cbreze likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:44 AM
    I was in that dilemma as being a BB Z30 user , when the Priv was released through Tmo, I waited which I listed pro's and con's was important, which lead to me purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S7.. At the end ,Good luck what ever you decide..

blambtn likes this.
    03-12-2016 09:23 AM