Considering returning PRIV and getting S7 Edge

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What are your needs? Is there something that you want on the priv that isn't available on the s7 edge? Vice versa?

blambtn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I own the Priv now and the s7 is very attractive. Looks great, runs MM and has a very good camera. Big battery as well. Just don't want to hang on to the Priv if I would be happier with the s7 edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
How important are the physical keyboard and security updates to you?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
If I rarely used the PKB I never would have gotten the Priv in the first place as that was it's big selling point IMO. But having had the S6 I would be quite confident in getting the S7 knowing I'd get an awesome device. The Priv is already almost 6 months old.
However, personally I just dislike all Verizon's bloatware so got the Moto X Pure instead after trying the Nexus 6P. Was really getting tired of having to store all the Verizon crapware on my phone. After this experience I'll never go back to a carrier branded phone. No way, No how.

blambtn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
If I rarely used the PKB I never would have gotten the Priv in the first place as that was it's big selling point IMO. But having had the S6 I would be quite confident in getting the S7 knowing I'd get an awesome device. The Priv is already almost 6 months old.
However, personally I just dislike all Verizon's bloatware so got the Moto X Pure instead after trying the Nexus 6P. Was really getting tired of having to store all the Verizon crapware on my phone. After this experience I'll never go back to a carrier branded phone. No way, No how.

Obviously, my intention was to use the PKB. But the VKB is so good I don't use the physical.

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I was in that dilemma as being a BB Z30 user , when the Priv was released through Tmo, I waited which I listed pro's and con's was important, which lead to me purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S7.. At the end ,Good luck what ever you decide..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty