Gold Platinum: I Take it Back

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I complained bitterly about the fact that the US version of the S7 wasn't available in white. I said many times I thought the gold color was hideous. I still wish it was available in (shimmery) white but I take it back about the gold platinum color. After 10 days I've decided I love the looks of it with the crystal rose colored Spigen Ultra Hybrid case. It really is a classy looking phone :) The only thing that could make me insanely happy is if the the next software update included AirView! Guess that won't happen since I'm one of two people in the entire universe (or at least the Android Central universe) that seems to give a flip about AirView.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My wife loves her Gold GS7. Goes nicely with her Gold sparkly Case-mate case.

Posted via the Android Central App using my badass Galaxy S7

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
The gold is gorgeous with the way it changes color in the different light. A friend of mine was jealous when she saw it, said it made her rose gold iPhone look tacky.

Posted via the Android Central App

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I also wasn't a fan of the gold color but didn't want yet another black phone so reluctantly bought the gold. It has totally grown on me. Bought a beautiful gold case and now I find myself eyeing gold color cars in parking lots wondering if that should be my next car color. Never would have thought that possible. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa