Blurry camera images - small mb size?

krummie

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My pictures on my s7 seem to be extremely blurry, even when I shrink them down to 1/4 the size which should make them look better...

I reset the camera settings and didn't help any. What is odd is when I look at the size of the image. See screenshot in link below:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have the pic size set to 4:3 (12m) 4032x3024. Yet the actual size comes out to 3.7mb. Might explain why it looks so bad!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My pictures on my s7 seem to be extremely blurry, even when I shrink them down to 1/4 the size which should make them look better...

I reset the camera settings and didn't help any. What is odd is when I look at the size of the image. See screenshot in link below:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have the pic size set to 4:3 (12m) 4032x3024. Yet the actual size comes out to 3.7mb. Might explain why it looks so bad!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Can you attach a picture using the attachment feature on the post? Include an example of a blurry photo so that we can help identify any issues. In the meantime, make sure the photo lens is not dirty or have smudges. Also consider lighting conditions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez