Game Tool option not appearing in settings

Yavar_88

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello I've had my S7 for a few weeks now and most thing going smoothly but having issues with a few things. First of all The Game tool option is not appearing in settings under advanced features so I have no way of switching it on. When I first got the phone some notifications came up about Gaming but I ignored them so I don't know if that could have had an effect but surely that so should't. I did also have to do one of those updates so I don't know if that update has had an effect on the phone or something.

Secondly the multi screen option just does not seem to work with me. I have tried it both ways, long pressing the recent button but nothing happens at all and tried it the other way to and nothing seems to happen. I have also checked everywhere in settings to see if there's something I need to do but I cannot find anything. It's a bit annoying that the 2 features that make the phone special somewhat just don't seem to work for me. It feels like I'm just using a faster version of the S3 with a few features and missing out on some of the good ones! Has anyone else had any issues with this and is there any way round this?

Thanks

Yavar_88

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Settings > Advanced features > Games
That's where it shows for me - never used it or otherwise activated it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87