Samsung calender app icon

GazzaB

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, made the jump from A$$le sigh phone back in June after many many years of thinking there is no better phones on the market, purchased my first android phone in the form of S7 and love it. Won't be going back to the fruit fone again.

Takes a little getting used to after many years of iOS but got there in the end.

A small annoying issue is the Samsung calender app icon on the home screen displays the wrong date most of the time, sometimes shows the correct date. The bigger time and date widget I use at the top of the screen works fine it's just the preveiw date in the Samsung icon itself only changing the correct date every now and again is the problem.

Any ideas what's wrong and how I could get this to display correctly ?

GazzaB

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Yes I am, I'm using a Christmas theme. I just changed back to the default theme and all is well.

What causes this with third party themes ? Is there a fix ? The theme was downloaded from the Samsung store ?

Anyways thanks for the heads up.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The theme developer probably. Can't be sure. I use Nova launcher so the active icon isn't affected by the theme. I just use an icon pack with Nova that allows the changing date and I'm set.