Is there any way to uninstall the new Nougat update on Galaxy 7?

A

AC Question

I do not like this version. Do not want to go back to factory settings an dlose all content either.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Rolling back the update, if it's possible, would wipe the device.

Samsung has often locked their devices from being rolled back it earlier versions of Android.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I do not like this version. Do not want to go back to factory settings an dlose all content either.

To roll back to a previous version you will HAVE to end up essentially factory reset as re-flashing the firmware wipes the device. So, give it a shot, but I doubt it will fix your concerns. It seems a LOT of people dislike the design choices Samsung made with this update.

Jodee1101

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Absolutely hate the latest update. I hope Samsung hears these complaints & fixes it so it can be the consumers choice whether or not to change entire format.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, for the first time ever, I've resorted to using a dark theme. I shouldn't have to do that, as some things look weird with some of the dark themes. I've had to put up with the bad, in order to gain a few good aspects of a dark theme.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Yep, for the first time ever, I've resorted to using a dark theme. I shouldn't have to do that, as some things look weird with some of the dark themes. I've had to put up with the bad, in order to gain a few good aspects of a dark theme.
I was in the beta and a lot of us told them we would like a toggle for a system wide light and dark theme baked into the OS. Obviously they did not go for it, maybe next timeツ

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non