Need Recommendation Screen Protector

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have a tempered glass screen protector on their S7 that they'd recommend? I swipe on the keyboard for typing, so it would have to be close to as smooth as the actual glass screen itself. Thanks!

PaulRmo

Jan 10, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone have a tempered glass screen protector on their S7 that they'd recommend? I swipe on the keyboard for typing, so it would have to be close to as smooth as the actual glass screen itself. Thanks!

If you find one that actually works, please tell me. I`ve been looking for a good screen protector, i have one that don`t cover all the screen or at least the "edge" part, so when i swipe for most things or i want to use the Edge panel feel the edge of the screen protector.

Heres a picture of my phone with the screen protector.

2gufrc6.jpg

It`s really difficult to find a screen protector for the Edge phones, but also i`ve been using my phone without any protection and is still without a scratch.

Greetings.

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
If you find one that actually works, please tell me. I`ve been looking for a good screen protector, i have one that don`t cover all the screen or at least the "edge" part, so when i swipe for most things or i want to use the Edge panel feel the edge of the screen protector.

Heres a picture of my phone with the screen protector.

View attachment 277742

It`s really difficult to find a screen protector for the Edge phones, but also i`ve been using my phone without any protection and is still without a scratch.

Greetings.

Try this one. I've been very satisfied with it and it goes edge to edge, full screen protector.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6136109

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07