Launchers for S8+/edge screen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Next Launcher for quite some time, and before that Go Launcher. I know that there are probably other great launchers out there. The Next Launcher is not interacting with the edge screen correctly (unless it was user error, but never had a problem on my Note 7) so I have been fooling around with just the stock one and getting a little frustrated.

The thing I like most about Next Launcher is that it had a tray of buttons at the bottom that I could scroll through to put the most used apps. I could determine how many trays/scrolls there were and could put up to 6, I think, in a row. I like to leave my phone fairly clean looking with just the row of apps to scroll through and a clock/weather widget and the wallpaper. The edge screen doesn't give me enough room for the apps I want.

So, I am interested to hear what launchers people are using with the S8+ that works well with the edge, has integrated ways to access the most commonly used apps from the home screen, and has options for themes/icons.