Best Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S8+

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
(I know, I know, I'm a little early posting this).... But cases for the S8 and S8+ are already popping up all over the place!

Go ahead and post links/pics/whatever to the best cases (and accessories) you've found for the S8+! It'll help all of us find the exact type of case we're looking for!

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I had the Supcase unicorn beatle pro for the note 7 and it was a pretty good case with a belt clip. It's already available on Amazon for the s8+. Still waiting on Spigen to release on Amazon in the US.

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet but when I get it I want to slide in quickly into the black VRS SIMPLI MOD Series case.

galaxy_s8_plus_simpli_mod_black_main_grande.jpg

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
That's a sharp looking case. Let us know what the quality is like when you get it. I'm still waiting on Spigen to release their cases in the US. If they take too long I would be willing to give VRS a shot.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I have had rocked a Spigen case on the my last couple devices. They have a fairly wide selection of cases coming out for the S8+. It's going to be hard to choose.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Personally, I have had rocked a Spigen case on the my last couple devices. They have a fairly wide selection of cases coming out for the S8+. It's going to be hard to choose.
I've had at least one sometimes 2 Spigen cases for my last 5 phones along with an OtterBox defender for work. Except for the note 7 since they took for ever to hit the market. I had the Supcase Unicorn Beetle pro on that which wasn't bad for the money. I would like to see the defender in person before I dump $50.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm searching for a genuine leather wallet case for my pre-ordered S8+ . . . Does anyone know where I should shop?

Also, the S8+ AT&T order page includes this in its description:
the standing folio case that also offers protection.
Does anyone know anything about this case?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I've had at least one sometimes 2 Spigen cases for my last 5 phones along with an OtterBox defender for work. Except for the note 7 since they took for ever to hit the market. I had the Supcase Unicorn Beetle pro on that which wasn't bad for the money. I would like to see the defender in person before I dump $50.

Based on the pics on the Otterbox website, it looks just like the Defender for the S7 edge. If that is the case I won't buy it. The screen protector for my Edge defender fits tight to the glass and no dirt gets under it, BUT it is not very responsive and is a tad hazy as well. Removing the protector makes the phone slide around in it people said.

I noticed the I Blason case for the S8 Plus and this thing looks solid and heavy duty! I will likely order this instead of the otterbox defender if the defender indeed is like the s7 edge one.

https://www.amazon.com/Armorbox-i-B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5734328

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered this caseology case. It is a new case they make, basically their defender style case. Just under 20 bucks too on sale. Looks better than a Supcase and more heavy duty too! If the Defender doesn't have that thick screen protector like the S7 edge one has, I might buy that once I can see it in stores but this case should do for now.

I'm supposed to get it Sunday and will let everyone know what I think of it

https://www.amazon.com/Caseology-Pr...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5734451

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
OMG that is super ugly! I checked out Otterbox and they have them but I didn't check availability but I do like what the OP posted.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Totally. I feel like Spigen cases are always super cheap at and right before a device launch, they sell out, and don't go on sale again for ages.