Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just went and checked. I didnt use my samsung account and I didn't get a email saying it's shipped yet. I ordered on 3/30

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Plus it didn't help that I check my email and see this..... Turns out they were just trying to sell me another phone I can't pick up yet.... Lol
7cc81c709284a4a86b31875d250a9365.jpg
d618cec3fc963e44ab20c8918f9f5f8e.jpg

Last edited:

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I just got a label created notification from FedEx from Brightpoint North America. Estimated delivery is Thursday.

Need to check my Samsung account.
Samsung account hasn't updated yet.

Same thing here. I pre-ordered on the 30th.Capture.PNG And my Samsung.com status still just says "Pre-order". I purchased with PayPal credit and it still just shows up as an authorization charge.

But that Fedex Label is curious with the 4/13 delivery date... hmmm.

I'm not going to get my hopes up though. I'd imagine this is just them creating labels and that delivery date may get pushed back to next week. I guess we'll see.

EDIT: I wonder if this is just the immersive bundle I ordered? maybe it will come early (this week?) but the phone wont' be till next week?

Last edited:

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Same thing here. I pre-ordered on the 30th.View attachment 256409 And my Samsung.com status still just says "Pre-order". I purchased with PayPal credit and it still just shows up as an authorization charge.

I'm not going to get my hopes up though. I'd imagine this is just them creating labels and that delivery date may get pushed back to next week. I guess we'll see.

Haven't gotten anything yet from Fedex as we speak

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here. I pre-ordered on the 30th.View attachment 256409 And my Samsung.com status still just says "Pre-order". I purchased with PayPal credit and it still just shows up as an authorization charge.

EDIT: I wonder if this is just the immersive bundle I ordered too? maybe that will come whenever but the phone wont' be till later?
I feel like Brightpoint fulfilled all my SD cards during the Note 7 timeframe. Mine and yours may be the SD card/BT headphones combo.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site

EDIT: I wonder if this is just the immersive bundle I ordered too? maybe that will come whenever but the phone wont' be till later?

dope you live in fort worth. i live in Arlington

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I noticed on my FedEx shipping label the weight is specified at 0.8lbs. Of course that could be just some default and not accurate at all. Who knows!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non