Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Why would you put your order number. Jealous people will try to cancel

Good point, I have to be more careful with that kind of info!

If anyone cancels my order I'll just get another S8 on release day, np

At least with this message from T-Mobile I can stop checking 2X per day if the order shipped. Lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Good point, I have to be more careful with that kind of info!

If anyone cancels my order I'll just get another S8 on release day, np

At least with this message from T-Mobile I can stop checking 2X per day if the order shipped. Lol
Although it's not good to post any info like that publicly, someone would need far more than an order number to do anything.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Okay I just signed up for Fex EX.com and it says 4/13 end of day and .8 pounds. Seems heavy for the VR set. I remember my promotions gift with the Note 7 my shipping tracking was inaccurate because the label was created but didn't ship out for a week. It might be the same way with this. It's an auto generated estimate when the sticker is created but it's not shipped out yet until next week.

If I'm correct with my Note 7 also I could see the shipping label that weekend printed by UPS and then nothing happened for a few days.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Okay I just signed up for Fex EX.com and it says 4/13 end of day and .8 pounds. Seems heavy for the VR set. I remember my promotions gift with the Note 7 my shipping tracking was inaccurate because the label was created but didn't ship out for a week. It might be the same way with this. It's an auto generated estimate when the sticker is created but it's not shipped out yet until next week.

If I'm correct with my Note 7 also I could see the shipping label that weekend printed by UPS and then nothing happened for a few days.

If you ordered directly from Samsung then you will be receiving the Amplifier Speaker Dock. That is what mine was. I was thinking it may be the VR but it wasn't.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email update from FedEx...Whatever it is (sounds like it is the Amplifier Speaker Dock) is on it's way with delivery due by 4/14/17.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

.8 pounds is not even 1 pound. Not heavy at all.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Of course it's not heavy. The S8+ weighs a whopping 6 oz. That means the packaging and other stuff weighs more than the phone.

The updated email I just got from fedex saying my package is in transit and shipping now says .9 lbs. I don't know to believe those estimates.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
The updated email I just got from fedex saying my package is in transit and shipping now says .9 lbs. I don't know to believe those estimates.

yep, my 0.8 lb package (whatever it is) is in transit (in Indianapolis as we speak) with a delivery date of 4/14 (signature required). Not sure what it is and I wonder if it will be held somewhere along the way if it is the phone?

EDIT: I assume you're the same Blues fan on XDA I replied to earlier today ;)

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
And now a word from our sponsors....

Just a comical break from our serious discussion. 😁

a85fcfc74b22e434ffb3a496538ad4fd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana