T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Glad you got it!!! It looks like Wednesday will be the day for most of us if yours was supposed to be rescheduled for the 19th.

Congrats. The work paid off now enjoy. BTW I think that is pretty shady how they had that sticker there. Glad you got it.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. The work paid off now enjoy. BTW I think that is pretty shady how they had that sticker there. Glad you got it.

Yeah, once they sent out all those initial shipment emails, all it did was make everyone want it more so for them to call an audible and hold the shipment is really poor customer service. If they didn't want it in our hands early then they could have started shipping on the 19th so we'd get our phones on the actual release date.

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Still expecting early delivery based on that picture with the package saying The 19th Many packages should ship out tomorrow as many people got a text saying the 18th would be ship date I wouldn't be surprised early delivery

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Still expecting early delivery based on that picture with the package saying The 19th Many packages should ship out tomorrow as many people got a text saying the 18th would be ship date I wouldn't be surprised early delivery
My tmobile website says deliver 20-21. I don't trust them though its always behind. I think it said pending still back when I'd received my Note 7 last year

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Wtf, I have been on Pending for days, and I figured it would clear after the holiday, and I go and look and there is no sign of it.

And my UPS is still at Ready for UPS since 4/13

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
For once, I'm not going crazy over there a pre-order. I don't know if I'm just too busy with other things right now that I don't have the time to obsess over it, the fact that I'm looking at it as a temporary phone or maybe my brain has realized the fact that it's just a phone.
Either way, I'll be excited to get it. Just not stressing out over it anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa