In-the-box headphones model?

dannydyn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone knows the exact model of those AKG headphones that are included with the phone? I like getting tips foam replacement for all my headphones from ComplyFoam.com, but need the exact model...

TIA

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm interested in seeing how well they play I don't know if I'll use them though because I got used to Bluetooth headphones and love the idea of no wires

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Here's a pic of them from the AKG website.
samsung-phone-earbuds.png

These also look the same as the ones shown in the unboxing video on YouTube titled "Samsung Galaxy S8 Unboxing and first look english/ENG 4k"

Unfortunately if you browse the AKG website, I don't see any earbuds listed that look like those. So it may be a new model.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in seeing how well they play I don't know if I'll use them though because I got used to Bluetooth headphones and love the idea of no wires
Same for me. I'll probably carry them around as a backup if they are good, but I only use my Bluetooth headphones

The Phone Company

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Duh. More like the IR Blaster where the headphone jack is. And put a 2nd Lens (dual Lens) where the stupid fingerprint sensor is. People rave about fingerprint sensors. You do realize the only other place they're used is in the police station/jails.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Duh. More like the IR Blaster where the headphone jack is. And put a 2nd Lens (dual Lens) where the stupid fingerprint sensor is. People rave about fingerprint sensors. You do realize the only other place they're used is in the police station/jails.

Wrong. They're also used precariously close to the lens of your new S8. Hehe.. I had to.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Meh, I never use it anyway. Punching in a 4 digit code if I'm not wearing my Gear S3 (Smartlock) isn't exactly hard.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The ear buds included with the s8 are not by akg, samsung either made them or rebadged some one else's and slapped the akg brand logo on it.

The ear tips are usually but not all ways a standard size.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
The ear buds included with the s8 are not by akg, samsung either made them or rebadged some one else's and slapped the akg brand logo on it.

The ear tips are usually but not all ways a standard size.

They not "rebadged." Samsung owns AKG. AKG is a subsidiary of Harmon Karmon. Samsung bought Harmon Karmon in 2016.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch