Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok, it is apparent that nobody at Fedex ever ordered a new phone. If they had they would be ignoring shippers instructions. Memphis has had my phone for 18 hours and counting.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Ok, it is apparent that nobody at Fedex ever ordered a new phone. If they had they would be ignoring shippers instructions. Memphis has had my phone for 18 hours and counting.

FedEx would get into trouble for disregarding the shipper's instructions. Since we're taking hundreds of thousands of packages, that's quite a chunk of lost revenue if it were not to get the next contract because of violating the instructions.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
You're talking to millennials... You know... The "I want it now!" generation.

Yeah no kidding. I'd imagine everyone who preordered will get it this week and you got people fighting about whether it'll be a day or two earlier than launch day. It was a simple observation of a few people, not an indictment of the whole thread, people. Calm down.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone aware of when the embargo ends? I usually keep on it, but I haven't this launch. I'd guess it's Tuesday or Wednesday if people are going to be getting them in hand that early.