Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Charged last night 4/15 pre-ordered 4/6 still no shipping info but chalking it up to being a Sunday and a holiday. I will wait to panic in ernest tomorrow!

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
Not to worry y'all. :) I was charged on my card yesterday afternoon as well. No text or email update yet or shipping info but pretty sure we will all see that tomorrow since today is a holiday.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
seems pretty easy to figure out to me.. one fedex facility (PA) shipped them all with a hold till 4/20.
another one (TN) shipped them all with a hold till 4/19.

they were both probably supposed to ship with a hold till 4/20 but one facility messed up.
this isnt rocket science, and mine is coming on 4/20 and I am fine with people getting it a day early.

happy easter everyone

Rosethorne

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
seems pretty easy to figure out to me.. one fedex facility (PA) shipped them all with a hold till 4/20.
another one (TN) shipped them all with a hold till 4/19.

they were both probably supposed to ship with a hold till 4/20 but one facility messed up.
this isnt rocket science, and mine is coming on 4/20 and I am fine with people getting it a day early.

happy easter everyone

That's not necessarily true. Mine is shipping out of PA with no mention of a hold and an estimated delivery date of 4/18. I've seen a few other people mention Tuesday delivery as well. Since mine hasn't actually been picked up by FedEx yet, I may not get it until Wed or Thurs.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My S7 edge shipped with a Wednesday delivery date originally but I didn't get it until launch day.... I think everyone is just trying to say don't expect to get your phone to early. If you do that's great but if you don't don't get all cranky.... Lol 😁

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people went thru the note 7 shipping. Early delivery dates on Fed ex tracking ment very little. Let's hope there isn't a repeat of that.

Me, I'll be happy if it gets here by Friday.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My S7 edge shipped with a Wednesday delivery date originally but I didn't get it until launch day.... I think everyone is just trying to say don't expect to get your phone to early. If you do that's great but if you don't don't get all cranky.... Lol ??????

Bingo, we have a winner. :-\ Hope everyone gets the phones early.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
My S7 edge shipped with a Wednesday delivery date originally but I didn't get it until launch day.... I think everyone is just trying to say don't expect to get your phone to early. If you do that's great but if you don't don't get all cranky.... Lol 😁

Have you gotten your shipping info?

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
That's not necessarily true. Mine is shipping out of PA with no mention of a hold and an estimated delivery date of 4/18. I've seen a few other people mention Tuesday delivery as well. Since mine hasn't actually been picked up by FedEx yet, I may not get it until Wed or Thurs.

Mine has been picked up and is at a local FedEx facility.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking the closer to the weekend the better actually. I don't work this coming weekend, so I'll have all the time in the world to play around with it as opposed to getting it by Wednesday or Thursday. I'll have little time to set it up and be itching at work to get it out (and that's basically illegal where I work!) :)

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking the closer to the weekend the better actually. I don't work this coming weekend, so I'll have all the time in the world to play around with it as opposed to getting it by Wednesday or Thursday. I'll have little time to set it up and be itching at work to get it out (and that's basically illegal where I work!) :)

DoD?

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site

Well my only day off are Wednesday's so I hope that it comes that day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332