Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

msjupiter

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Here's my status:

-Pre order was placed on 3/30
-Received an e-mail on Saturday April 15 saying that my card was declined (my card issuer declined it due to possible fruad) so I updated the payment method and it was processed that night.
-Now the reps are saying the order was placed on the 15 as opposed to the pre order date.
-I have no tracking info yet.
-And I can't see my order status on Verizon Wireless.
-According to them, I wont have a tracking number until Friday :(

lorilopezzzz

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 14th and my status was updated in the MyVerizon app (Orders) with the shipping info at about 7:00am MT this morning. It showed my order pick up date as tomorrow (4/18) with delivery on 4/20. It has since changed to pick date of today (4/17) with delivery on 4/20. It is now on the move.

Ken Huynh, if you still haven't received anything, I would call VZW and check to make sure everything is in order. Good luck!

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 14th and my status was updated in the MyVerizon app (Orders) with the shipping info at about 7:00am MT this morning. It showed my order pick up date as tomorrow (4/18) with delivery on 4/20. It has since changed to pick date of today (4/17) with delivery on 4/20. It is now on the move.

Ken Huynh, if you still haven't received anything, I would call VZW and check to make sure everything is in order. Good luck!

You give me hope

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

I see , when did you got charged

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I just chatted with them about my 4/5 order, and they said it looks good, as soon as it ships they will send an email. So if anyone hasn't heard anything yet there is no reason to panic just yet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

That's what I am doing as we speak...she just repeated everything on the screen lol..why bother right?

lorilopezzzz

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I won't be charged (and haven't been) - I asked VZW to waive the Activation Fee when I placed my order, which they did. Since I'm on the payment plan, I won't be charged until the first payment is due.

jjt4433

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I won't be charged (and haven't been) - I asked VZW to waive the Activation Fee when I placed my order, which they did. Since I'm on the payment plan, I won't be charged until the first payment is due.

I'm on the payment plan and had an offer for waived activation fee, still got charged for taxes on Friday.

Jim McDonald2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Order placed on the 4th...card was charged Saturday. Just received an email from Fedex that the package was picked up from Memphis. No hold date that I can see and Scheduled delivery is 04/19 by 8PM. No text or email from Verizon but status on order on the website changed to shipped. Hope this helps somebody :)

lorilopezzzz

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and I haven't been charged anything. On my receipt there isn't a charge for taxes, either. Does your receipt show a charge for taxes?

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I just checked and I haven't been charged anything. On my receipt there isn't a charge for taxes, either. Does your receipt show a charge for taxes?
They'll charge you for the taxes when they "ship" the phone. It should be listed on your email confirmation as "order total today" in red.

lorilopezzzz

May 23, 2011
Visit site
My email "Your Order has Shipped" with Order Number & Location, Ship To, Shipping Carrier, Shipping Items and Tracking Numbers (phone & SIM) doesn't have Order Total Today, or any other payment information on it.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
My email "Your Order has Shipped" with Order Number & Location, Ship To, Shipping Carrier, Shipping Items and Tracking Numbers (phone & SIM) doesn't have Order Total Today, or any other payment information on it.
No the original order confirmation from the day you placed your order.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

I put $300 down to low my payment and did trade in promo also . Event if put $0 down , they still charged for tax .