Best Buy Pre-Orders

kdfdawg

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I was told yes, I'm trading in my S7E for what is likely more money and definitely less effort than selling it myself. I'll sell all my cases and 2016 gear VR later for a little pocket change.

when i went to preorder the plus the other day, they didn't even mention the trading in business. i'm currently on the new unlimited plan. this isn't just a promo for new lines, right? existing lines can participate too? i have a note4 that i want to trade in as well.

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
I hope they let me get my phone later today. For real. No reason to not release it early. If I go tomorrow it's going to be a crap show. I won't make it there till almost 6. When I ordered it too I put my mom's name on it since it's her account so they better not give me issues with that too. My name is on the VZW account and the rep should recognize me.

Haggar

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I hope they let me get my phone later today. For real. No reason to not release it early. If I go tomorrow it's going to be a crap show. I won't make it there till almost 6. When I ordered it too I put my mom's name on it since it's her account so they better not give me issues with that too. My name is on the VZW account and the rep should recognize me.

I was told by the store manager that they absolutely cannot process the sale. Their system doesn't allow it. I went up the food chain today and used my, um, "outside voice" and the best I could get was an apology and a $50 gift card.

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
when i went to preorder the plus the other day, they didn't even mention the trading in business. i'm currently on the new unlimited plan. this isn't just a promo for new lines, right? existing lines can participate too? i have a note4 that i want to trade in as well.

Yes, on Verizon wireless's website it says if you're already on the unlimited plan you can still participate in the trade in offer.

Edit: be sure to check the details with Verizon, they'll only take trade ins for this offer for certain models, not sure if a note 4 is one of them.

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered GS8+ on Day 1, Online for In-store Pickup on VZW. Just got an email from BestBuy stating my order will be ready tomorrow for pickup. Then i look at the order status and it says ready for pick-up now. I will be heading to BB around 11 to attempt pickup and will let you know how it goes.

THis is what I have exactly and I already went to my best buy. They said that they cannot release the phone until tom. THeir system cannot even do it... bummer... but what is another day :D

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I was told by the store manager that they absolutely cannot process the sale. Their system doesn't allow it. I went up the food chain today and used my, um, "outside voice" and the best I could get was an apology and a $50 gift card.
Hmm. Idk if I'm going now. We'll see. Have to think about it. I could have sworn a few people were called to pick their phones up early today so Idk if I'm buying what best buy is saying.

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
For those who are getting status movements on BB's order status page; when you get movement, do you also get an email for the update?

I ordered in store for in store pickup. So I check status under guest.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have not gotten one update, but mine is still in the preparing stage... I should get something soon that says pick up tomorrow.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have not gotten one update, but mine is still in the preparing stage... I should get something soon that says pick up tomorrow.

Hoping mine jumps to preparing and then Rdy for pickup for tomorrow as well. Just hope to see something change within it today.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Honey attracts more bees than vinegar !!!

Slipping the guy a $20 for a nice lunch may help too

It's always worked for moi ........ good luck !!
Lol I don't think that 20 is the only thing you had going for you.
OK, I have a plan!!!! I am going to use this to pick it up. Do you think they will buy it?!?!? Buahahaha!!!

View attachment 257343
😂😂😂. Go for it man!

I just got the email that says ready for pickup tomorrow. I can't wait.