Best Buy Pre-Orders

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Who knows when deliveries will happen. Last year my S7 from Verizon was supposed to arrive like 5 days early per FedEx online tracking but didn't arrive until release day.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Silver Verizon S8 pre-ordered thru Best Buy shortly after they went live the first night. Having it delivered. Still showing "In Progress" here as well.

nn057t

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I think the "In Progress" is the normal for Best Buy orders given that we are still 6 days from release; I don't think there's any cause for concern (although it's always nice to see some status changing like T-Mobile has been doing, even though it means only a label was created)

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
For those of you hoping for early in store pickup. It won't happen, they will be in store a couple of days before but the system will block pickup or sale until the 21st

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
For those of you hoping for early in store pickup[: i]t won't happen[. T]hey will be in store a couple of days before but the system will block pickup or sale until the 21st
When you make such a claim, it would be helpful to mention what evidence you have, if any. Otherwise, readers have no way to assess the claim's credibility.

Last year, Best Buy had many S7/S7e pre-order pickups available four days before the official release date:
http://www.droid-life.com/2016/03/07/best-buy-is-fulfilling-galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge-pre-orders-today/

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
For those of you hoping for early in store pickup. It won't happen, they will be in store a couple of days before but the system will block pickup or sale until the 21st

I actually picked up my pre ordered S7 edge and my Note 7 from Best buy early. S7 was released 4 days early to best buy pre orders. The Note 7 I got 2 days before. Both in store pick up.

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Wait what....A 100 off...... When I went in to Best buy that was not an option in fact they said there wasn't any deals other than the VR headset for free thru Samsung.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Wait what....A 100 off...... When I went in to Best buy that was not an option in fact they said there wasn't any deals other than the VR headset for free thru Samsung.
They should have told you. I was told about the 100 off once I got all my paperwork. It's even in their ad. Ask them about it when you pick up your phone.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Wait what[?] A 100 off[?] When I went in to Best buy that was not an option in fact they said there [weren't] any deals other than the VR headset for free thru Samsung.
It's always advisable to check the store's website before making a major purchase so you know what deals are offered. Bring a screen copy in case the store workers aren't familiar with the offer.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Your order status will change to "Ready for pickup"

I pre-ordered mine in the store. Nothing shows up in my BB account on their website. Should I be looking somewhere else? I see my emailed receipt says they will send me an email when its ready for pick up

Last edited: