Have you sent your S8 to Samsung to fix?

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone sent their S8 in to Samsung to fix any common issues? If so, what was the issue and what was the result?

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My S8+ wireless stopped working a week after I got it. I was within my 20 day return so I had T-Mobile send me a new one. That only took 2 weeks because T-Mobile kept screwing up and never put in the order.

Maybe next time Samsung will be easier to deal with? The only warranty work I ever did with Samsung was with my SSD and that got sent out the same day I called.

Last edited:

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Not with my s8 but my s7 edge developed the pink line fault.

In the U.K. We have Samsung Experience Stores.

Handed it in on the Friday to be sent a text to collect it the Monday after the weekend.

Happy days.

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I sent my phone back for repair because if I was lucky I got one and one-half bar's when talking plus in addition my battery was draining very quickly and the phone would get extremely hot. I know some of you are thinking it is the carrier if I am only get one and one-half bar's while using. I took the same Sim card and placed in my Samsung S7 edge and got four bars. I took it to AT&T store and they replaced the Sim card which did not help. Unfortunately, I had the phone more than 14 days before I complained so had to contact Samsung. It was sent back and status indicated it would be sent back to me by the 19th of May. Meantime I am using my S7 edge

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I received my Galaxy S8 from Samsung late yesterday. Samsung technicians sent a service detail with my phone. It stated they inspection of display for damage, battery/discharge test, physical button operation and touch screen responsiveness. They stated they had replaced component. My phone does not drain as fast and telephone reception looks good. I hope it continues to work as I think it should. It took just a little more than a week to get it to Samsung and returned to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non